I have all the pregnancy symptoms you can think of but unfortunately its only a side effect of coming off the injection. Ive been off it for a year and the dr. said it takes about a year for your body to come right & apparently keeps working through out that year. My periods came back about 5 months ago and were very regular but the month gone I missed it. 4 neg pregnancy tests later but im going for bloods tomorrow. This injection wrecks your body. DO NOT GET IT IF YOU WANT A BABY.

I wish I would have known before I even started taking the shot that it causes this much. I have been off my depo shot since July and me and my husband have been trying since then.

this have been happing to me for years i been off bc for 3 year now and period only here and there i wish i can find out what is the matter with me but its hard when my DR.dnt have any answers and all i want is a baby so good luck ladys and i hope the better for us

Plis hi,tell me more have u got the solution after or what desperate,don't know what do to anymore.plis help me cause I'm feeling like that also.

Same. Thing i just want to know whrn to start worring

i got same problem u happen test cam neg breast hurt back and i got camping stomach but no period i bout go to doc jan2 see what wrong with me

So hope did thing turn out

Did you end up being pregnant after this I’m going though this same thing right now and I’m kinda freaking out.