I got off birth control june 24th and were trying to conceive. ive been havin unprotrected sex. but im not sure when my period will start or even when ill ovulate. does anyone have any ideas. id like to get pregnant. how long after till you can conceive.. thanks

It is possible to concieve the first month off birth control pills. You may get pregnant before you even get a period. fertilityfriend.com is a site that will tell you all the symptoms of ovulation to help increase your chances.

some studies have suggested that women are their most fertile the first month after stopping the pill.........

I don't want to alarm you but, some women may find that after using the pill for some time periods may not appear for several months after stopping the pill, But it will happen it's just the body adjusting it's hormones.

Good Luck