Hi, I was only on birth control for 2 years, and my husband and I would like a baby now. I stopped my birth control mid cycle and got my period at regular time. The next month I got my period again at normal time. Des this mean my cycle i back to normal? Weve had sex everyday since my last period ended. Could I ovulate this month when im supposed to. Its possible that I already ovulated but I am not sure. But because i was only on BC for only 2 years could my cycle return normal almost immediatly?

Hi: some women only go on the pill for a couple of months just to regulate their periods. So the answer is yes. Think of it this way, you HAVE too take the pill every day right? So that means each day you don't take the pill, it leaves your body that quickly. So after 2 cycles have now gone by it will be back too normal. Also many women do not know when they are ovulating. So your chances will definitely increase by having sex every day, and also - excuse the bit of WTMI but if you place pillows under your buttocks and keep like that all night it will help your husbands sperm to reach their "Target" good luck!