had a protected sex a month back with my bf..but at first without protection..a month later had sex again and again in the same way..the second day my periods started very light basically brown discharge...tuk a hpt but it was negative...what should i do?? am I pregnant???

hey hon..what days was it that you had sex and what day was it when your last period?you could be pregnant..but you need to give us more information about this...thanks

Hey Hi....well i had protected sex on the 6th of this month and had my last period on the 11 of nov....my cycle is 23-25 days...so was expecting it to start by that time....well but it started strangely...brown discharge,light pink-red and even those kind of dark black-red particles which generally come out(sorry for the weird way of describing it) during normal periods...it is my 4th day today and i am still having the browndischarge along with the other described.
Just to be on a safer side I took a htp on the 8th which was negative..and I even took an i-pill on the 7th ..had a urine test today by a doc and it was negative.
Previously i had protected sex on the 29th&30th of nov and the 1st of dec..Why am I experiencing this...? Is it due to sex??

Hey there...well since you did the have the urine test done and it came out negative then you probable are not..but I would say do the blood test those are way better and they are usually right! but the weird period is strange since you said your period is brown, right? well some times a period can be brown and then go to light pink...but I am sorry but I really am not sure about this. but again you could be pregnant. And you might be testing to soon...but I would get the blood test done. so good luck and keep posted about this. sorry that I could not be any futher help.