I have this fertility calendar and it tells me when I'm going to start my period and it is always right, I start exactly when it says, it even tells me when I will ovulate, so my last period ended February 26th and it says I should have ovulated on March 6th and that my next period should start on the 20th. Today is the 15th and I had sex, I know the pull out method is very bad to use but he still made sure he was out before he did. I heard that if the man pees before that it will kill off any sperm in the precum and so we had that going, but still I think I should be ok with what the calendar says since it's been right so far, but can anyone give like expert advice?

Hi Wasn't,

You had sex today, the 15th?

I can say with almost 100% certiainty that you will NOT get pregnant.

1.  The egg is only viable for about 48 hours after ovulation.  

2.  You normally ovulate between the 11th and 16th day of your cycle.

3.  It is unlikely you'd conceive having sex within about 10 days PRIOR to your period starting, due to the above.

FYI, you told us when this last period ended but that doesn't matter.  Everything is based upon when it starts.  That's how we determine where you are in your cycle AND how far along you are if you were pregnant.

Hope it helps.

Thank you very much :)

So I have a couple days till I am supposed to start but today when I went to the restroom and wiped, it wasn't exactly blood looking but it looked like wiping light pink pee, I went to the bathroom again and it's not there?

I need your help! So I started my period on the 20th like I said I would and it was normal heavy for 6 days, so I thought I was ok but this morning I woke up and found dark blood in my underwear, I sat there and wiped and it seemed to keep coming but slowing down, I have like 9 days till my period, but could this be implantation bleeding?? How is that possible if I had my period!?

It does not sound like implantation bleeding from your description. That would usually be very light "spotting." No pad or anything needed.
It could be for any number of reasons. Especially with a normal period it is unlikely you are pregnant.

Keep monitoring it. Let us know of any changes.

Ok so it's actually so heavy that I bled through the pad.. I've been looking up stuff about periods coming early and it says that it can be caused by stress and I am under a lot of stress with school, my work, and of course guys -.- but ya if that's true then I think this might be my period 9 days early..? Is that possible?

If you bled through the pad it is NOT implantation bleeding.

Sometimes you can have an early period, yes.