Heres the problem. About a 2 months ago I had a pretty bad pain my right testicle, but it only lasted for a TINY amount of time and sometimes if I touched it. I actually felt a tiny (pinhead) lump in my right testicle and got it looked at by a GP a month later - He said it was probably a cyst, but didn't run any tests. Now, for the last month and a bit, I've been having slight discomfort in my left testicle, and sometimes my left abdomen.

Physical information:
My left testicle is smaller than my right.
My right testicle hangs lower.
Both my epididymis seem the same size.
About 5 foot and 100lbs.
I'm 15 (16 in July) and started puberty at about 14. Not sexually active.

Is anything wrong? Is this how the testes grow?
I wear boxers, should I wear briefs to support?

Thank you.

my name is theo but im only 12 and i stress over sh*t alot but mine hurn to but my mom said that its puberty but i just am worried so im going to the docs to make sure but last year i had a testicular infection and it was from not washiing my nutss but idk if its another one.

Hey, i went to the doctors today about a pain in my right testicle, he said it's just from growing, your testes grow during puberty and it could be growing pains, it'll go, it's nothing to worry about, just buy some different boxers with more support to comfort them. Don't worry about it.

Mine have started hurting too. Im 13 and its in my left one i read that its just them growing i would not be worried im not just hurts alot! :'(

Hey I'm 17 and my left testicle just started hurting today. It's not the first time it happens however. When I was about 14 I got the exact same pain and jumped in the pool right on my testicle which really hurt a lot. Don't touch it and be very carefully not to get hit in that area. The pain will go away soon and you'll grow ;-)

hey i have just began to have to have these pains (im a bit embaresed about it :$ ) it started off as just a pain in my right testical which only hurt if i pressed it in. now its progressed into a pritty bad hurting face it hurts when i stam my foot hard and when they have the slightest bit of contacy e.g when they're pushed down even just a little bit. now the right is bigger than the left and hurts quite a bit, im worried and im going to see a docter about it which makes me scared because i dont like going to the docters incase they give me a needle im kind of scared of needles, but my mum said i could tell the docter that i dont want to have a needle i hoping that the doc will just give me some anti biotics or some medicine and say its nothing and just the growth of my testicles.

could u plz get bck to me with any info thanks

SERIOUSLY! who cares about freakin embaressment its ur balls! it freakin hurts

Hi I'm 13 and I just woke up with pain in my right nut. It only happens when I push them up lol. U kno scratch and itch or somthong. Is this the same thing u guys had or was IRS different. Kinda don't wana go to the doc. He to touchy, feely. It also kinda hurts when pushed down. I also just got done a hard day of lifting and I might have strained a muscle. Whataya think?
:'(

I would guess that it is related to the lifting. It could be a strain - but it could also be hernia. If you are lifting that much weight you really need to be careful and protect yourself dude! Something like compression shorts to keep your balls tightly in place is a good idea!

I think you're safe to give it a day or two. If it's not better by then, you probably should have the doctor check it out.

Good luck - any more questions please let me know!

Mine hurt in general through puberty. It should be a passing thing.

my left testicle hangs lower than my right one when the right one usually hangs lower than the left one, i have been getting pains in my abdominal area and i have a vany like texture on my left testicle

today when getting out of school i sat on my left testicle and now i have HORRIBLE pain. I barley touched it and almost cried... please help lol

hi sorry mate i have no answer for this question but i am 13 and have pain in my left testicle i am about average hieght.
i sometimes have ball pain in my left testicle ONLY its mainly been over the past few days maybe a week but i dont think so and i didn't know if it was growth pain or puberty but of course i dont want to ask my parents but i didn't know if there was cause for concern plzz reply to me if you know at ***edited by moderator - email addresses are not allowed***
thanks for reading
Danny. :D

***Please read our Terms of Use***

no thats definitely puberty! no need to worry i went through the sma e you can also ask your dad or any friends

I have a pain in my left ball also by scrotu' is very wrinkled and awe most blue colour in some places. I have done done research and it could just just be growth but I don't want to take any risks please give me help and advice!