Hello, I am fourteen and I noticed my left Testicle has been aching for a while now. It's not a bad ache, it's very subtle but causes discomforts, almost like a minor cramp. Just today, I noticed the ache got slightly worse and my right testicle grew about 2 sizes larger then my left. My right testicle is also as hard as a rock while my left is soft and much smaller. What wrong? Should I concerned? Thanks

Hey guest are you sexually active at all? Did you get hit in the testicles at all?

Nope, I have no history sexual activity or trauma to groin area.

OK well that pretty much takes STDs out of it. Are you circumcised at all and if so are you able to pull back your foreskin and clean your glans (head)? Also feel around each testicle when your scrotum is relaxed and feel for any Changes like thickenings or Lumps/bumps. Are you able to ejaculate at all? If so has there been any change in your semen?

Hello, im not circumcised. There's no changes on the surface of my testicles. And I'm able to ejaculate

It is normal to have some aches and pains in your testicles when you go through puberty but if the pain is getting worse and the swelling is noticeable you should go see your doctor. Also do you clean under your foreskin whenever you're in the shower?

Hello I never clean my foreskin

Does your penis itch or hurt at all? Have you notices any discharge from your penis? It's important to pull your foreskin back and wash the glans of your penis every time you bathe or shower.... dirty foreskin can sometimes cause infections.....

Hello I got urine sample done recently, I don't have any infection. But thanks for the tip!

No problem, just make sure you wash under your foreskin regularly? when is the next time You are suppose to go to your doctor for a physical ?

I went yesterday and they said that I have testicular appendage torsion, although I have my doubts because in doesn't explain the swelling in my right testicle. Maybe it's varicocele?

Well anytime you have an torsion something will swell and Ben painful because it cuts off blood flow... did they do an ultrasound? What did they say about the torsion? Also you could have a vericocele but they are usually not painful they can make your testicle feel heavy... and what they feel
Like when you are feeling your testicles and the cord it attaches to is a bag of worms

The doctor just said they think I have testicular appendage torsion. But they didn't do a ultrasound. My right testicle does feel heavy with no pain but my left feels smaller with a dull ache.