I am 21 years old, and as far back as i can remember i have had one testicle bigger than the other, < left one is smaller than the right one>

Should i be worried ?
Because i have been sexualy active from a young age 12 or 13 i think, i dont have any pain or have any probblems getting and erection.

I am just worried would that affect me form having babies ?
for example -
have lazy sperm? low sperm count?? or firing blanks ??

Hope to hear from you soon
Thanx for your time.

Regards

AJ

I read where a 21 year old's right testicle was larger than his left one and that is the same problem I have had for years and I a 56 years of age now. I didn't see a response fro his question and I would like to know if it is serious or what it could be. Would someone please give me an answer.

Hi AJ
My left testicle is bigger than the other. I have a normal son.

one testicle is always suppose to be larger..just like a womens boobs ones always bigger..but not much larger

if one is alot bigger then the other..i would have a doctor check it out

I am 21 going on 22 and have the exact same symptom. Might want to mention it on your yearly checkup...

everywhere else I've checked said it's ok.

Yeah you should get it checked up by a doctor it could be an early sign of testicular cancer which happens most of the time in your early twenties.

i am 18 and i have the same symptoms, i have just recently went to M.E.P.S for my military physical, were i recieved bascily a full body examination. i came out clean as a whislte, and everything was fine. but if you do notice that one testicle is MUCH larger than the other i would recomend seeing a doctor.

I HAVE THIS PROBLEM AND IM 17

I'm 21 and my right testicle is smaller than my left. Not in a significant way thankfully. I will still consult my GP about it because I love my balls and the possible future they hold. If you are worried about anything at all, see your GP, its not as if hes going to say "get out, you are wasting my time" is he/she. Take Care of yourselves.

I am 20 and my left is bigger than my right. I had it checked and the doctor ssaid it is completely normal. You will all be fine. Plus one testicle (usually the left) will hang lower than the other. Love your balls.

Dooces

Yeah I just turned 18 and my right one is bigger than my left. Me and my girlfriend have been trying to have a baby but I have went inside her over 100 times and she STILL isn't pregnant. Her ovaries were checked and they are all okay.... I just hope it ain't me! :/

hi i have the same thing and i am 15 i am worried i might have testicular cancer i have no idea if it should be this way but my right testicle is bigger then the left i have noticed i do not have a problem getting an erection or cuming i seem perfectly fine but if u have any responses ill be more then glad to hear it thanks for ur input i hope to hear from you all later.

i have this same problem and im 15, but ones alot bigger

hey there guest how much bigger is it? does it cause you any pain do you have any other symptomes like swollen glands or a fever. do you have blood in your urin or semen (if you can ejaculate).

thanks