German swimmer has sex to warm up for races

German swimming champion Franziska van Almsick says she likes to warm up for races by having sex.

Van Almsick says her favourite place to have sex is in the water.

She says: "Sex is a great thing and if I want to have it, then I don't care if it influences my swimming. Sex has always given me a big boost."

According to Bild, van Almsick is in a relationship with German handball player Stefan Kretzschmar. { ed. Note: This is about as innuendoish as possible.}

no comment. 8O

I can see she probably has trouble finding a warm up partner. I'd take one for the team.

That is brave of you.

yeah i can see that with her malady that it would be such a sacrifice too. WTG TB. you' da man.
(ps if you need a replacement feel free to call me )

that girl is purty. 8O

Also, I remember studying about this in college. Not so much sex, but we were discussing things that will help/hurt athletes performance.

Someone brought up the old boxing thing "no sex before a fight" and asked if that was true. Then, the class discussion got interesting, and people started discussing it.

The prof came back to class the next time with some research he found, that showed that having sex before activity would be more likely to help a woman athlete. But it would hurt a male athlete.

I don't remember the specifics of it, but it was interesting.

never thought I'd be jealous of a handball player.