Hi
i have a fair amount pubic hair growing up to the head of my penis and not just at the base of it.
Is this common and is there any way to remove the hair easily?

thankx

yeah same with me.. I am beginning to see hair growing around my penis.

can anybody shed some light on this issue?

i am too am seeing hair develop around my penis. anyone else have a solution this to problem? laser?

yeh ive got hair on my penis up to the head im a little worried ive heard lazer could be an option

I'm having the same issue. From what I've read, the best you can do is shave it from time to time. Use an electric trimmer, it's easier and less painful. But do be advised, once you start shaving, it WILL get out of hand, and grow much faster(trust me, it's terrible. I wish I never listened to that girl:( )
But anyways-laser removal? That sounds great but what about the cost, and the possibility of a c**p laser technician messing up and burning your "area?"

Just a bit to work with. I'd like to hear a professionals view on this. -_- i'll bookmark this for later.

By the way, Myram4you-nice try, but I believe that this forum is NOT friendly to perverts.

Around the age of 14 i started to realize i also had unusual pubic hair extending up the shaft of my penis. It deeply troubled me as i had never before heard about this. I avoided sexual interaction, medical advice and at the time there was virtually no information available on the internet likely due to its embarassing nature.

DONT WORRY! THERE IS HOPE! and... you definitely wont find it in a razor. Instead invest in a nice pair of pointed tweezers, I suggest Tweezerman. It is does take a bit of time to do a good job but nothing unreasonable. This act will likely become a weekly routine for you. It is best to take a warm bath or apply warm water to area before plucking.

DO NOT SHAVE! Shaving = stubble. stubble is scratchy and likely unpleasant during sex. I have been plucking religously for years no and not one sexual partner has noticed. My long time girlfriend may now have a good idea of my practice but by now she knows it doesnt have any affect on her pleasure.
Don't fret!, I've been there. Just buy a good pair of tweezers. Life will go on.

cheers!

Guest wrote:

But do be advised, once you start shaving, it WILL get out of hand, and grow much faster

That's a myth, shaving cannot affect hair growth. It doesn't make your hair grow back thicker.

Well I have the same problem. I've been dealing with it since I was in 8th grade, now I'm a sophmore, and I plan on getting this sh*t laser'd. I know most of you are afraid to go through with it, but shaving is just gonna p*****f your penis and create razor bumps. I'm prepared to have a stranger zap my penis with a laser, I'm tired of dealing with it! So if any of you want this c**p gone FOREVER! Just get it laser'd! Because clearly we're not the only ones with this problem. Good luck to all of you!

i have the same thing as you guys..i am very self conscious about it. i would really like to know about laser if anyone has any information

I went to a dermatologist on the advice of my HIV doctor. I seems that the stubble from shaving compromising the condoms and the skin irritation contributed to my getting HIV from my wife. He also said that the hair was the result of scrotal skin migrating up the shaft as I grew due to too much skin being removed during circumcising me as a baby. Laser or electrolisis it off.

Ah, i had that..2h ago, i just shaved it all. Its itchy a bit but cooler :p

I wonder why that happens? They say it's a cause of circumcision(sp?). anyways, there was hair at the base of mine, but only at the base. none any ways up. Mybe you need sexual activity? cause usually when parts of your body grave or are irritated to much hair stops to grow. I used to wanc a lot. .

like keeping things in your pockets(zune, big wallet) makes your thigh hair stop(kinda tight pants). .

um, wearing a hat can contribute to receding hairline. .

these are from personal experience.

but i'm just tryin to help, suggest some ideas. .

I too have this, well the hairs are only just coming through. I am using tweezers though, it hurts a bit but it looks f*****g weird otherwise lol.

I dont want to use laser.
Maybe there is some hair removal cream?

I dont know
Thanks

I have the same problem with hair on inside shaft of the penis, but rather the hair, which is not noticeable, that is affecting my confidence, it is the inner growth of hair folliceles of these small hairs. The follicles make a large number of small bumps all over the inside of the shaft, and am worried partners would believe this to be genital warts or something else.

My question is will plucking the hairs remove the follicles resulting in the bumps disappearing?

Facts
- Men & women can have hair on all parts of the body except for the palms of their hands and the sole of their feet
- Men are more hairy than women and tend to have coarse and thick hair
- You are not abnormal, if you have hair growth on your penis

Warning (Do not do)
- Shaving your penis will cause more/coarser hair growth. This is because shaving irrittes the skin and the hair root.
- Do not use laser on the Penis skin as this skin is delicate and will cause burns

Solution (for a small area on the penis)
- Pluck the hair out, one at a time (this could be time consuming) using a tweezer
- Apply hair inhibitory cream immediately (The inhibitory cream only works when the cream gets in contact with the root)

The above mentioned solution takes long (6 months minimum) and should be done with a break of every 2-3 week (to allow hair regrowth)

You will find that over time, the hair growth is reduced and almost gone.

Always remember: There is always a solution to every problem, it just needs to be determined and implemented ~Dr. Dave