Hi, I have hickies on my neck and it is embarrassing for me to go in public like that. I use make up to make it less visible, but then it looks like a blur change on skin and is still very ugly. What is the quickest way to get rid of hickies?

Hi, I will tell you what I usually do with hickeies. It is advised to apply the ice right away on the hickey to minimize the mark.. If you gently rub and massage the area it would help disperse the blood. If you have some massage instrument it would be more effective than only hands and fingers. Take lipstick caps, pen caps, and blistex caps to apply steady pressure over the hickey and twist, in order to stimulate the blood move deeper into the skin. It is painful, but works. Rub vitamin K into the area, as it inhibits coagulation and prevents accumulation of blood. Apply a warm, moist, used tea-bag as a hot compress and repeat this couple of times until the hickey disappears.

Hey "lades"

I'm 35 yrs old and just hooked up with my ex boyfriend of 7 yrs. BAD!~!!!Porblem is, I LOVE wine and it was Memorial Day weekend! yes, I knnow,starts off bad. Got waisted with my girls for HH and then went to bar where X fre quents. Left and he followed, now I had GREAT sex, but had HICKIES from HELL@$#!%#!@# I had apparently told him I was going to a BBQ and he "tagted me" (if you will) so I coluldint' hook up! Grrr

Sor after waking up and realizing what had happened, I google - how to get rid of a hickie. Problem was it was about 4 inches long and I had to be at my girlfriends BBQ the NEXT day!! ( These are the girls that helped me break up with him - CAN't let them down!!) So BOTT OM LINE - I used a cold compress and a lipstick lid and kepts at it for about 20mins of and on. WORKED LIKE A CHARM!!! I can now goto the BBQ tomorrow and save a tab bit of face!!

Thanks WEBSITE!!

one tip, once you have used the ice and the liptick top, take the lipstick top and inside of pushing a twisting it into our skin, push and slide it all over the hickey. It should be in the same motion as rolling out bread, but with the tip of a liptick top.

Had hot date last night, no sex...just alot of making out...found out I had a HUGE hickie on my neck...Im 32yrs. old....Not real big on hickies...they look nasty. Anyways....I have to be at work at 11pm tonight...Im trying the ice in paper towels and the lipstick cap...which by the way-hurts like hell. Im using of your advice...I will let you know if this works before 11pm tonight...if you have ANY other ways, please let me know.

Well to say the least I was doing something I wasnt supposed to be doing and of all things I was at work, I work 3rd shift at a hotel. My co-worker stopped by after the club to keep me company. Me and this co-worker got alittle heated in making out and well then he started suckin on my neck…Once I realized he was gonna leave a hickie I stopped him but unfortunatly it was alittle late…I have two small hickies less than a dime size on my sholder and neck…bad thing I HAVE A B/F! Aweful I know but dam it felt so good. But I tried the ice and it toned it down then I tried the steady twist pressure with a marker top and to my surprise it's almost gone already. Thank God!

OMG....Guys a love you...You're def. a life saver...My 20th B-Day party is tomorrow and My Boyfriend left a huge hikey on my neck about 3 hours ago...I didnt realize til I got home...I was like "OMG, I cant show up @ my party like this", so I called him and asked him if he knew of something that could help me get rid of this sucker, well Of course he said no so I went online and thank god I found this website right away so I tried the Ice along with the lipstick cap which in my case was a chapstick cap and it worked like magic after rubbing the ice and massaging the area with the chapstick cap for about an hour the hickey was gone....

So if you have a hickey and need to get rid of it I recomend you try this...

Now I can go to my party as if the hickey had never been there...!!!

I love u all....

damn girl, ur lucky u got that off. i was in like a similar situation except my man didnt give me the hicky....his older brother did! i was so scared that my man was going to catch me, but then i found this website and put some ice on the hickey and like POOF it was gone!

thanks,
smiley

1. TRY THE SPOONS IN FREZZER TRICK FOR ABOUT 15 MIN I KNOW IT IS LONG BUT JUST DO IT
2. TRY A TOOTH BRUSH RUB IT KINDA HARD MIGHT HURT BUT IT WORKS. SOMETIME IN A CIRCLE MOTION WORKS.
3. TRY A CAP LIKE LIP GLOSS OR LIP STICK CHAP STICK YA. TWIST IT AND PULL OFF DO THAT FOR LIKE 5 MINS
4. TRY A QUARTER IT WORKS PUT IT FLAT ONTHE SURFACE THEN TWIST IT JUST LIKE THE CAP.
5. WARM WASH CLOTH FOR ABOUT 5 MINS
6. USE TOOTHPASTE FOR 10 MINS
7. SOMETHING THAT HAS VITAMIN E IN IT PUT ON IT AND LET IT SIT FOR ABOUT 3 MINS
8. THEN USE RUBBING ALCOHOL OF 2 MINS
9. USE PREPERATION H LET IT SIT ON THERE FOR 15 MINS
ALL THIS LIGHTEN MINE IT WORKS TRUST ME JUST KEEP DOING IN AND IT WILL BE GONE.
HAVE FUN TRUST ME

So it's the morning after, and I'm trying the ice idea and it's not working...is that only useful for the night/day when you get the hickie? I need something quick!! I work at a bank and I look like a vaccum cleaner attacked me...please someone help me I need these gone by tonight!!!

Well i tried the ice cube and the cap..... i guess it got lighter. my firend told me that toothpaste works well....So this is my "regiment"

1. Ice and rub with cap
2. Toothpaste for ten minutes
3. Cold Spoon for a little while and then rub with the cap again

Yeah, I play Bass at a high school and there is a concert tomorrow. First off my students would have never let me live this hickey down and it would have been extremely embarrassing to have the other teachers and the parents see me with this mark on my neck!

I used the ice and chopstick cap approach and it worked wonders! Now I Have a red spot where my mark used to be and I have very moist lips so maybe I will have another mark to match this one tomorrow!

alright, so i was at home, and i had a girl over. my parents werent home, and one thing led to another, and well, i have 2 REALLY big hickeys on either side of my neck. my parents know i havnt left all day because they kept calling the house phone about once an hour. i got ice on it, which helped, but they are still REALLY pretty vivid. any suggestions, oh and i have a job interview in 2 hours

mine was purple at 1 am and by three the skit was gone