%-) i started my period on aug 24 and on the same day my husband i did it, normal period is 7 days, this time was 5 days light brown on the 6 day it looked like i was going to start my period again but i just spoted .Now it's October 1 and no period i took two pg test and both negative . I feal so tired and sleepy,moody. cramping, little breast tenderness. COULD I BE PREGNANT .PLEASE HELP TODAY. !!!!!!!!!

pregnancy tests are pretty accurate...it would be positive by now if that was the last time you had sex.. Most likely you are just a few days late there are tons of things that will affect your cycle- even just the little bit of stress you are putting on yourself worrying about this could be causing the delay. but you could go to the doctors for a blood test if it is really worrying you - i personally wouldn't waste the time or money. Also, it is not impossiable to get pregnant if you have sex during your period but not likely either. ovulation is only 4 days out of the month and they usually fall aproximately 14 days from the first day of your Last period. Sperm needs to be present during this time for pregnancy to occur.