I'm 19. My guy and I have had, and are having unprotected sex. Recently, we've started to think that I'm pregnant. My breast are growing, I'm moody, I'm having some odd cravings, fatigue, sleeplessness, food adversion. Basically, all your pregnancy symptoms. I just got my period a few days ago. It's not nearly as heavy as it normally is, nor do I have any of my normal pms. It's not a normal color, it's a DARK, thick type mass. It doesn't smell the same, nor does it constantly come out. It only seems to be evident when I'm sitting for a long time, or when I wipe. I just would like to know if there's any possible way that I could be pregnant. Should I go ahead and take a test, or just forget about it.

Thanks for your help and input.

Shealyn

I have 5 children and had my period for the first three months of my pregnancy with each of them. I even passed some blood clots making my doctor think I was having a miscarriage. After an ultrasound showed a viable fetus I was watched closely but never had any other problems.

Take a test and even if it is inconclusive make an appt. with your doctor. These days there are so many ways to check to see if you are pregnant and if you are you'll want to start really taking care of yourself.

Good luck and let us know! :-)

I took a hpt. It came out negative. However, my tummy is on it's fast track to being a nice round bump. I'm not gaining any weight, actually I'm losing weight.. Which is odd, but I'm rounding out.. My guy and I still think I'm pg.. but I don't know if it's just my mind messing with me.

I don't really know weither I should take the time to go to the doctor.. if it's just in my head.. 8-|

I think a trip to the doctor would be a good thing. If you are pg, it is important to know as early as possible. If you aren't then you need to find out what's going on so you can take care any problems.
I'm out of town but will be back in 2 days so I'll check back.
Take care! Pepper

im having da exact same thing with me..
ive had ma period for 4months n every time its super light,some spotting, but this last period i started off very light then the next day it was bad clots, da day following that i was back to light.Ive never had clots the way i did that day.But idk if im pregnant i took 2home and one at the dr and all 3negative.But im always sleepy,out of breath,hungry,nauseas,cramping in my stomach,lil pudge, and now i urinate more frequently.Idk wat to think.