Hello, here's my question. I had an early what I would call period 4 weeks ago, and my cycle has ranged between 3 and 4 weeks normally. Now, I am a week late with no period symptoms, but instead pregnancy symptoms. Increased headaches (already a migrane sufferer), breast tenderness and swelling, moodiness, extreme heartburn, and terrible nausea every time I eat. I have taken 3 pregnacy test now, including two for early detection. The first one came out positive, but then I got the "period" mentioned earlier. Then I took one a week later which was negative, and then one today since I am a week late. Both were negative. Help!! What should I do???

You should your OBGYN doc, or whoever else gives you your pap smears, and get a blood pregnancy test.

It is possible you had an early miscarriage...

i spoted for aproximately three days a the beginning of janruary haven't had period sincewith pregnacy symptoms, with urine test saying positive and blood test saying negative.

hi, im a little worried about myself. i havent had a period for two weeks.

theres reasons to be pregnant, but i went and took a pregnancy test cam out negative, so i went and got 2 beers, i drank them, got so sick and puked. also getting headaches, no period yet.

im sorry i did that.

is it possible that i am pregnant and it just said negative.

why would a test lie?

isnt it soppose to be accurate?

:?

%-) I haven't had a period in 6weeks and I was told by the doctor that I am not pregnat although all the test came back negative I am having all the symptoms The doctor gave me a pill that should help me start but its been 5 days and I have 5 pills left and I am just getting more and more symptoms I am scared and confused about this I don't want to hurt the baby if I am and the father is just as confused I have one child already and I wouln't mind another but I wish the doctor would look into this more all the other possiable test that were done show nothing wrong

:? :? :? My cycle has been an up n down rollercoaster. I've been taking pregnacy test and all of them say negative. This mont it hasn't come on yet and I am s confused

am the same i had a hpt and it was neg my last period was 3/3 and me and man had sex he came n me twice and idk if am pregnant can u help