hi iam roy. i am now 19 yrs old. i used to masterbate since i was 11. now i am masterbating almost 3 times a day for 7 days a week. i am not able to stop. my height is only 5.6 feet. i want to grow more taller. will i be able to grow?? how???

masturbation has nothing to do with height. If you're 19 and 5'6", that's probably it. But despair not! It's not short by any means. 'Cides, even if it was, so what? Doesn't make you any more or less of a person, hmm?

Oh, and don't worry about not being able to stop masturbating. It's perfectly natural and healthy. Heck, I'm 34 and I still do it. I don't care. It's exercise.

You can do stretching exercises if you want to increase height in short period of time use growth flex pro system. It will help you to get the 2-6 inches more.

masterbation is normal!

Hey Roy,
i got a quick question for you? do you have a galfriend? or how long do you last when making love..?
m askin this, coz i used to masturbate a couple of times everyday, and after about 8 yrs of masturbation, it ruined my sex life. The effects took place gradually, but by the time it i realised, i could ejaculate 3 seconds after i enter my galfriend, and thats when i got a wake up call...
Hope you'll rethink about it, before its too late.
Have a good day..
Peace

dont forget masturbate really gentle, or you will break a blood vessel. >;)

Masturbation is injurious to health. you will become weak if you continue with that habit and you will face many problems in future like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, hair loss, leaky penis, small and thin penis etc...