i am aayush malla. I m 13 yrs old. I have started doing push ups. MY height is 4.9 feet.Does it affects our height growth.

Doing exercises will not affect your height growth negatively in anyway at all.  It will keep you healthy and fit, in fact at 13 is a perfect time to start doing exercises and incorporating them in your life already to a healthy lifestyle.  Stay fit and healthy

Hi, yes, lizardqueen420 is totally right. Push ups won't affect your growth. 

Stay hydrated when  you are working out and make sure you are eating properly . Best time to eat before exercise is exactly 2 hours. And don't over do it. I was doing push ups and  started doing it every day which is not as great. Your muscles need time to recover. 

Remember: Muscles grow when you rest. 

I alway scared that i got the disease that stop MY GROWTH FROM 13YO

My son started doing push-ups at your age. His growth essentially stopped. He is 5'10" and his brothers are all 6'3" who continued to grow until they were in their twenties. My 5'10" son stopped growing the year that he started his intense push-ups and he has been the same height for three years. He is now 17. As for parent height, dad is 6'1" and mom is 5'10" and we both feel,that push ups arrested his growth.

don't worry its same times happen.

Hello my height is 5.6... nd my age is 18... I wanna do push-ups... Is this affects my height... Please tell me I want some more height...

Hii I'm yash gaur and I m 18 years old I will start push up to increase our but u say push are not grow height if I do continue so my height growth are stop or not

Im 18 year old my hight is 5.9 feet ..does push ups is affect s on my hight.....

No,pushups does not blocks height

Abe mai push up mara to mera height ruk gaya
Bata ab mai kya karoo

ye tumhara vaham hai aisa kuch mahe hota hai bro pushups se

Damn true...my height also sucked bcz of pushup

I am 14 years old I am doing daily 30 pushup daily does it affect to my height

Actually I didn't heard about this method yet. I have my younger brother. I'll surely insist him to do this if it work.