I am 8 week pregnant confirmed by 2 tests. I experienced severe stomach cramps recently and there was a little bleeding. I have heard that pink discharge during week 8 of pregnancy is quite normal, but have been thinking all sorts of worrying thoughts. Could this be a sign of future miscarriage? I really want this baby and I am not sure what to do.

I know what you are talking about. The same thing happened to me during my pregnancy.
It is quite normal to have more a vaginal discharge during week 8 of pregnancy, as I know partly because of increase estrogen production and greater blood flow to the vaginal area. This discharge could be from old cells from the walls of the vagina or secretions from the cervix and vagina. Go to your gynecologist and s/he will know the reason and a proper treatment. I think there is nothing you can do to stop the flow, but you can use panty –liners to absorb it if you need to. And keep your genital area healthy, wear cotton underwear, avoid tight pants, nylons, bubble bath scented pads or toilet paper, deodorant soaps…just as a precaution.

After 4 positive urine pregnancy self-tests over 4 days (I am assuming they were all accurate), I have also just experienced a pink discharge. At first I thought it was a miscarriage - being 43 that may still happen - but its been such a tiny little bit of creamy pink blood over 48 hours that I am now thinking all may still be well :-) Will let you know!!

I have experienced a pinkish discharge also yesterday, July 28th and today July 29th. I am 8 weeks and 6 days along almost going on my 9th week. Is this normal what I have been experiencing because I want everything to be fine? I went to see a Nurse Educator yesterday to be examined and have a bunch of tests done but didn't experience this until yesterday evening and today. I am going to mention it to my OB/GYN doctor this coming Thursday, August 3rd to see if everything is okay because it has been confirmed that I am pregnant!! I have never experienced this before with my menstrual periods an I hope it isn't that because I prefer the other. It also has a brownish tinge to it also and could that possibly be implantation? I experienced that also with pinkish, brownish/red the first time in June of this year. :O Good luck to you all!!

carman68

IF U ARE EXPERINCEING SEVERE CRAMPING AND A PINK DISCHARGE U MIGHT WANT TO SEE UR OBGYN IMMEDIADTLY THAT IUS A SIGN OF ECTOPIC PREGNANCY AND I HAVE HAD ONE BEFORE.

My cycles are 38 days always like clockwork......i used on first respone ovulation kit on the 1st of september and got a very positive result, i continued with all negative results since then so I knew I got the surge...me and Dh had intercourse the day before the surge, the day of the surge and the day after......... now five days latter I experienced a creamy pink tinged discharge.... I only seen it once....since this is the fifth day could this be implantation bleeding? I am not due for another period until the 16th of september......today is the the sixth......is it likely I have concieved? also note that my cervix is really high but closed and a little soft......please help.......if you can!

ok nevermind I started my period on the 13th.....this month will be using a combination of clearblue easy fertility monitor, FertilAid and even preseed so we will try harder this time! babydust to all!

i understand how u feel i am going though the same thing as u im 8 weeks an getting pink discharge an i am only 8 weeks but i have ha 2 normal births an 3 misscarages but every think will b fine i hope all goes well 4 ya : :O hope this helps

I am getting alot of white and brown discharge, I am six weeks

I hope you're ok but severe cramps and bleeding if I'm honest are not a good sign, they're the symptoms I had when I had a miscarriage. Now I'm just under 12 weeks and have noticed a pink discharge myself, let's hope I'm not having anor miscarriage. I have no cramps though?

Hey all, this is my 4th pregnancy, my first went perfectly and I have a beautiful healthy 2 year old, I had slight spottin with him early on too, i had a miscarriage last christmas eve, with spotting and cramping, then again in March this year, very slight spotting but no pain at all. I found out last week that im pregnant again and im terrified.

Im 36 days along and I started getting a pinkish creamy discharge there on saturday when I wipe. I also have really bad back pain and twinges in both sides. The discharge is very light if im honest, but im just scared I suppose.

We've been trying for two years to conceive and all we want is another baby and everytime we get there its taken away, is this normal this early on or am I having another miscarriage?

Any help at all is welcome

I am 6 weeks pregnant and very paranoid I have asked my doctor if cramping is normal she said yes and told me the cramping can feel like worse then usual menstrual cramps. This is my first pregnancy and recently I'm getting the pinkish discharge thats only getting worse, i was told you can spot bleed throughout your entire pregnancy, but if it gets closer to looking like a period that is a big miscarriage sign, i'm trying not to freak out but its hard sometimes. I have tried for almost two years for this baby and i dont wanna lose it, i know how you are all feeling. I hope this helps you guys out some

I am about 8 weeks pregnant and this is going to be my third child. Back in January of 2006 I had an ectopic pregnancy :-( Ever since than I didnt think that I could ever get pregnant. So far this pregnancy seems to be normal. I am not spotting or having severe cramps. But, after intercourse I did notice this pink discharge which now makes me feel uncomfortable and doubting this pregnancy. But I am not having any cramps and I just spotted this pinkish discharge one time. I hope everything goes well. 8-|

is it possible to have this on day 4?

im not sure if im pregnant but i need some help!
i had my period for a day and a half and i normally have it for 4 days.
i try to eat but things that i normally like taste funny to me same as when i drink.
i have this weird taste in my mouth.
also i feel really sick..
i also feel like i have butterflies in my stomach...
please help me