Hi

I woke up this morning and saw that i was spotting light blood. What can it be, and should i be worried about it. This is the first time i have seen this.

Is there a chance that you got pregnant maybe? Light pink bleeding may be a sign of implantation when a fertilized egg enters the uterus. This happens 6-10 days after ovulation. Maybe you should do a home pregnancy test and make sure if it is pregnancy or not. If there was no possibility for you to get pregnant, then I recommend you see a specialist just to make sure everything’s ok.

Thanks Simone... I will try the test today.. The only thing is i have been bleeding light for a week.. could i still be pregnant?

Well, to be honest, if you have been bleeding for a week, then I doubt it is an implantation bleeding. Implantation bleeding lasts for one day only when (as I have already said) the egg that had been fertilized enters the uterine lining.
Take the test anyway, but if it proves negative, I think you should have your self checked at the gyno’s to make sure you haven’t develop any of the vaginal/uterine conditions like uterine fibroids ( not so dangerous). This longer light bleeding may be due to taking birth control pills as well. The only worrying reason may be sexually transmitted disease if you have engaged yourself in an unprotected sexual activity.

8-| I had unprotected sex about 3 weeks ago & i had a gd few alchol drinks last nyt, noticed i have had really light coloured bleeding & do not think it is my period . It has been very light all day not heavy or dark coloured blood ! It is late on at night now, i am sure is stopping . Should i be worried ?

i am 14, my boy friend fingered me, and had blood on his finger when he stopped. it was the same for the next week.
i had just stopped my period. should i be worried?