My husband and I did the deed on ovulation day and shortly after I was cramping..thinking it was ovulation cramps. 9dpo I started spotting only when I wiped..it was light pink. Then soon it went to brown. The next day I had a very light flow and pink. I thought, "well c**p I started my period a week early". But here I am today, 11dpo, it's around 2pm and I've completely stopped bleeding and i have peed probably 10 times already. I've only experienced slight cramping and not often. My breasts are not tender. I have experienced a little bit more of an appetite these past few days, but nothing to be overly excited about. Could this be implantation bleeding?

Uh right now me and my girlfriend is having that issue and we weren't protected so my girlfriend might be pregnant but I wouldn't worry if its a little late, but if you don't get to your period soon I would take a pregnancy test to be on the safe side. Just wait 2 weeks at most after the week your period suppose to come.