The majority of women will not get any symptoms of implantation. But sometimes some of the following might be noticed.
- Implantation Cramps: small uterine cramps
- Implantation Spotting or Bleeding: Short brief spotting - a couple of drops of light or dark blood. Only 1/3 women experience this, and it is not a guaranteed indication anyway. But note:
- Appearance - A lighter pink/brown colour than the usual period dark red. May be a light flow of bright red blood
- Timing - Before your period is due, usually around 9 days (+/- 3) after you ovulate.
- Duration - Lasting a day or two; occurs intermittently.
- Heaviness - Unlike the period, only as light spotting or coloured discharge with no flow 'increase'.
- Temperature. A temperature dip at about 8-9 days after ovulation
- No Period. Your period will not usually arrive if you are pregnant.
Pregnancy tests can also be taken.
Your post was quite curt! is there a problem?
Hope this helps