Hello, I have a bit of a problem, recently I been having pains on my right side hip ( probably my ovaries). Every time I walk or have sex I get this really sharp pains. NOT CRAMPS This has been going on know for a week. Also I have some bloating and when I try to do the #2 (sh*t) I can't bear the pain. I'm do for my period sometime next week could that be the problem, please help me. :cry:

Well, the hip pain could be a PMS sign but I am not so sure about the pain during sex. I haven’t heard that hormonal fluctuation would cause pain during intercourse.

Is this the first time it is happening? What are your periods and PMS’s like?

If sex pain was present I would suspect that there could be an underlying cause of this. Ovarian cysts can have a nasty habit and cause all sorts of troubles. They can make you bleed when you are not supposed to, they could make you experience cramping and ovarian pain during ovulation and PMS and period. The pain can get so severe from the cysts that some girls can’t even leave their homes when it is happening. And ovarian cysts could cause pain during intercourse and can bleed, rupture, or twist the ovary causing significant pelvic pain.

Another possible reason is endometriosis, which is a condition in which uterine lining grows elsewhere besides in the uterine. It may grow on ovaries, fallopian tubes, bladder, even intestines. During ovulation, the lining grows on these other spots as well but has no place to go once period is due. Endometriosis could also cause pain during ovulation and periods, and it could even impair women’s fertility.

In order to find out if you have any of these disorders or something else, or if this is just something transient, you need to see a doc.