Right before I start my peroid, I get really bad cramps after having sex. It happens when we'er rough a lot, but it also happens when we take it slow and easy. They have be getting really bad this time. Now I have pucked 2 times after sex, and had to take a 20-30 min. shower and try to relax, or the pain would stay longer. I think I've missed my peroid but I can't be for sure for a least 4-5 days. So what do I do?

When was the last time you visited gynecologist? It is quite possible that you have developed cysts on ovaries. There are different types of ovarian cysts and the most common ones are called functional cysts. There are two forms of functional cysts and both of the forms developed during menstrual cycle.
You know that during ovulation ovaries produce cysts that hold the eggs. When the egg is released, these sacs dissolve. Follicular cysts are those form of functional cysts that don’t release an egg and continue to grow. Another type is called corpus luteum cysts and it forms after en egg hasa been released but the sac has not dissolved. Then this cysts fills with fluid and may grow.
Both forms of cysts usually go away on their own in a few weeks, however, they could grow and cause many problem, some of which you have already mentioned.

They could interfere with your period, cause pain and cramps during ovulation and periods, cause pain during intercourse, they could induce nausea and vomiting, problems with urination, breast tenderness, weight gain, etc
The pain can be so debilitating sometimes and even radiate to the thighs, so it would be smart to have a look into your cavity and see what it is all about.

Another possible reason of pain during sex is endometriosis, which can also cause pain around periods. Endometriosis is a condition in which uterine lining grows on different organs besides uterus. It can grow on ovaries, tubes, bowel and bladder and cause a lot of problems. The symptoms could be the strongest around periods.