Will my endimitriosis be less severe if I undergo the uterine ablsion procedure. I'm not going to have any more children.

Hi there! I am not so sure about uterine ablation and endometriosis.
I mean, I have no experience with it but theoretically, ablation shouldn’t do much for your endometriosis. Why?
Well, endometriosis is a condition in which uterus lining cells grow elsewhere instead of the uterus. These organs may be fallopian tubes, ovaries, even your bowels. During ovulation, the lining grows on these organs and have no place to go and this is making you troubles.

Uterine ablation is a procedure that gets rid of the uterine lining, which means that it would get rid of the lining in the uterus but will not remove the cells that grow the lining on other organs and they will continue to grow and still cause trouble.

Did any of your doctors recommend this procedure or were you just thinking about it?
Do you know if it were possible to get rid of the cells on other organs as well?

I am having a ablsion done next week due to heavy bleeding during my periods which is caused by fybroids. My husband has had a visectomy but my dr. is insisting on birth control of some sort. He is telling me that if I did get pregnant after an ablasion it could be fatal for me and the fetis. Is there any truth to this and how likely am I to get pregnant if my husband has had a visectomy? this is why he had the visectomy so I would not have to worry about birth control.