Help. i have been having doubling over pains on my right side only. It's like on my right side above my hip bone, and in towards my stomach. It is so severe, and my stomach bloats out, like im 8 months pregnant.Could this be an ulcer?? What is on the right side besides the appendix??? I am in so much pain right now i am ready to go to the hospital. Please help me...Kidney?? Liver??

You should certainly see a doctor and have it checked. It could be Chron’s disease for example. Crohn's disease is inflammation of the lining of the digestive tract but you would probably have other symptoms as well like diarrhea, bloody stools, unexplained weight loss, etc

You didn’t say if you were male or female but in case there’s a possibility you are pregnant, it could be ectopic pregnancy or just the pain from the right ovary. Cysts that form on ovaries during ovulation may turn to be very painful. The cysts may appear due to hormonal problems.

I would advise you to see a doctor real soon because only tests and your medical history could determine the real cause. For example, Chron’s disease may be easily misdiagnosed as ulcerative colitis and vise versa, so examination is needed.