Hi everyone i have been on oxy for over a year and a half since 7 days ago,, The sad part was i shot them for over a year and i will tell you it is the hardest thing i have ever done ...I hope what i have to say helps those and motivates those who are tryin to quit..I didnt really do it cold turkey until day 3 i used suboxon for 3 days and that really helped alot... The main thing is everyday that gos by feel proud cause it takes alot of courage and motivation to stop...Trust me ...I know ....But my withdrawls are still there and i cant sleep so thats why i am on here ..lol...But anyone that has any questions please ask cause i would love to hear of others tryin to stop ... This is all for now till someone responds...

Hyoscine l-butylbromide, or buscopan/gastrosoothe, or scopolamine, combined with loperamide is great for stomach upsets from withdrawal and are available over the counter in NZ but I'm not sure about other countries. Gabapentin is a prescription drug, but 600-900mg at night is great for the restless leg aches. Magnesium supplements taken for a couple of weeks can help, too. Herbs such as skullcap, passionflower and valerian can help too. Acetaminophen helps control the fever, and I personally used a tricyclic antidepressant (doxepin) with low doses of valium to help me sleep, but this carries its own risks.

Hey...I am on day 3 of my 4 year Norco addiction...This has not been fun, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. They didnt even help  my pain anymore, I took them to feel normal. I forgot what normal feels like. I lost all motivation and zest for life. It isnt worth it. I decided to quit cold turkey, because I was not strong enough to taper. It never worked, the anxiety was too strong. I was taking about 6-7 norco 10/325 a day...constantly. I took time off work to deal with this. I was constantly angry and mean...At first they were a miracle drug. The pain was gone and I felt like superwoman. I didnt need to sleep. I was non-stop, amazing. It slowly reverses those feelings and you become the opposite. Lazy, tired, anti-social...and I was fed up. I made a plan and I am sticking to it. I have no desire whatsoever to take these things ever again. Yea I feel like c**p. Am I willing to trade 1-2 weeks of misery for my whole life? In a heartbeat. I am upset I waited this long. I know you can do this. Just focus and realize that the end is almost near. Never let the temptation get to you. Last night I was having severe pain in my back and I just knew it was my mind messing with me...Sure enough, I am fine today. You have control over you, not some drug. Good Luck!!