I was stupid enough to get addicted to oxycontin. It wasnt even mine My mother and father got the meds because they have chronic back pain and my father has very bad knees. I went through depression about a year or so ago and had started taking (stealing) it. Before long i had to take 6 to 7 20mg tablets a day. I am currently in day 7 and i still feel terrible. Is there medication to relieve withdraw?? I feel terrible. Let me know.

There is a new medication out there (perscription) that doctors give it is a medication that keeps the withdrawl to a minimum. i am also an addict to oxycontin 80mg i take around 7 - 10 tabletsa day and i am trying to wene off them they are ruining my life. i have a friend who used this medication and totally got off the oxy's within 2 weeks he said it was amost like taking methadone (it sorta same effect) cause it keeps u from withdrawling (feeling it) it is really good i guess cause my friend was addicted for over 15 years and he was off within a month. he said that u still feel like c**p a bit but not too much that it is bearable

I will contact my doctor or friend today and get you the name of the pill and maybe it will help you

Tracey

Its suboxe or suboxone, subutex or something