I was wondering if anyone had problems like this. I had surgery back on April 25, 2008 for a vp shunt. They went through my head down into my stomach. I had no problems with my abdomen before then. A few days after surgery I have such pain and pressure in my abdomen. It comes and goes all the time every day. The pressure makes me feel like I have to pee all the time. And the pain radiates from my abdomen down past my thighs.

I thought at first I had a uti or blader infection but the tests all came back normal. I spent a week in the hospital because of this pain and they couldn't seem to find anything wrong. The only thing they could find was that I had a low blood count and they can't figure out why my blood count dropped so fast in a week. I had ct scan, bloodwork, endoscopy, coloscopy. I don't know how much longer I can deal with this. Sometimes it gets so bad I can't sit, stand, or move. And the only thing they give me is tylenol. Not that any kind of pain med takes it away.

I;'m wondering if maybe when they cut me open if they bumped my bladder or soemthing. Because it feels like I have a uti with all the pain and pressure I'm having down there. Anyone have any ideas on what this could be?

Thanks