have pain below sternum enough to make me double over at times; not relieved wih food - and sometimes eating makes it worse; pressure between the shoulder blades - not pain just pressure; dizziness, joint stiffness after sitting and when rising in the a.m.; tinnunitis that will drown out even the tv; balance issues; pain in abdomen eases if you massage area right under sternum which I am told feels very tight and hard; semi soft stools that are very pale or light yellow; Have GERD and IBS diagnosis; Having HIDA Scan next week for gallbladder, but the pain in the abdomen radiates up and to the left and not right. Difficult to get a deep breath at times and will break in cold sweat and hot flashes too. Am 44 female with premenopausal symptoms; had left fallopian tube removed in Feb. No other gyno symptoms. Have history of cancerous lesion where stomach empties into small instestine but that was checked with endoscopy in Oct which was fine. Any ideas? Tired of being told issues in my head b/c all blood work comes back normal.

Has your doctor ruled out pancreatic cancer yet?

I asked that question myself several times and was always told that wasn't an issue by two gastro specialists. I'm sure all the blood work they've done ruled that out last year.

I have the same symptoms, did they ever find out what it was??