Have been treated for Inflamation of sacirilac joint for seven years(physical therapy-chiropactor,steriod injections)Recently with exay, Degenerative disease and ostio arthritis was found and have been receiving epidiural injections for this. I had 2 injections that helped but since the third, I have had horribble pain in hip joint,down the outside of my right leg and my foot either hurts alot or often feels like sticking needles in the top of my foot.. Went to ER -they sent me home 5 pain pills-I was hoping for them to do MRI.( Currently I have no insurance) Needless to say that was 3 days ago and meds are gone---- Pain is not !! I switch between ice and heat,do some small stretching exercies..So Any advice or Ideas would be greatly appreciated
I hated this pain!!!! --It keeps me from enjoying my children!!!(When its this bad!)

Has noone ever had any of theses signs or syptoms?I know the replies are not expert opinions but I thought there might be some insight or ideas/thoughts as to what may be going on.

I have similar history....
One of your hips might be causing the pain from hip rotation forward or backwards.....when one of a pair is out of sync it can cause....ankle pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, etc.
Rarely is the problem at the site of the pain..l.....Anyway, that's what I've learned.
Check out Pete Egoscue's book, Pain Free..... A physical therapist at the gym told me about it....it really enlightened me about body mechanics and has been extremely helpful altho I still have some pain....
It's constant work.....

:?

Hi, I too have lower back pain that radiates to my outer hips. It used to be my right, now both. I was recently diagnosed with Bertolotti's Symdrome. I can't find much info. on it. I tried therapy, cort., acupuncture and Chiro. nothing helps for long. Good luck.

I ha a similar problem like this along with degenerative disc disease with the disease causing lower back pain and pain down my left leg. I have the cortizone shots in my back which did relieve the pain for a period of 6 months to 3 years or more (3 shots within a years time) It has finally rid me of the back pain but on occasion I still have some but not as intense as before. The pain down your leg and to your toes could be another problem altogether. Have you had your blood circulation tested in your legs. I had alot of pain in both my legs, especially my left leg and at times the pain was unbearable. At the end, my toes also turned purple. I had a test down to check the circulation and found that I was only getting 30% flow in one leg and almost none in the other. I was close to loosing my legs. Immediately my physician set up surgery for me to have an aorta bi-femural by-pass. A shunt was put in and attached to vessels in my shoulder area then down to the top of my right then over to my left leg. This resolved my pain and I now have 70% flow in one leg and 90% flow in the other. My toes are no longer purple and I am tickled pink. Maybe you should have that MRI to check out your circulation especiallly if you smoke. Good Luck

It is your T3 disk in your back. The pain you discribe is classic for this problem. Injection didn't work for me, only a operation worked. Bulging disk was putting pressure on my sacirilac nerve.

yes exectly like this...