i am having a needle like pain in my rib cage, possibly in my heart area. It feels like someone is poking a needle at me and sometimes it itches. it gets worse wheni lie down. or stretch
cfould u tell me what this is>?

May be you have an injury in your left chest wall.Please go and get an X-ray report of your chest.You may need to put on rib belt and some medicines to recover from it.

I went and made a X-ray and everything is ok, doctor said it can be a "flame" idk now im taking brufen 8 in 8 hours.

Edit: sometimes it feels like its in my heart but i don't know if it is. Also... I smoke weed regularly, if that can be a good information to clarify the question please.

Hello there,

If you suspect that this could be related with your heart, than you need to do some additional tests such as EKG. Heart conditions can be hereditary, so if one of your parents had some problems it is most likely that you will have as well. Smoking weed is not good nor for your brain, nor for your body, including your heart.

I am sure that you know all this, but sometimes we need confirmation or someone to push us a little bit in the right direction.

Consult with your doctor about additional testing and I hope that you will resolve your problem. keep us posted about further events and good luck.