Hi. I am posting about my condition in hopes that maybe someone knows something. Any ideas would be really appreciated. In the past month or so I have gotten rib x-rays, chest x-rays, ekg's, have been to a cardiologist and to my doctor several times and they all think i seem healthy. This first started out to be just a pain in my left side which i thought was a heart attack when i first got it awhile ago and was at the emergency room a couple times then but they found nothing except that one of the doctors thought it might be plurisy which my current doctor dismissed the diagnosis of, but it makes sense now. I would describe the pain as in middle of the left side of my chest all around the general area, sometimes it can make my heart beat feel more vivd, give me shallower breathing and the worst thing is i feel like inside my lungs have been going crazy recently, like my breathing just feels weird generally and i also would describe the feeling like a pinch in the left side of my chest. Also it is very uncmfortable on my left arm, I don't even feel comfortable to lift it up most of the time and have to position it sometimes just to make it feel comfortable. This has caused a great deal pf anxiety and stress over the past few weeks cause it really messes with my sleep and my general activeness. It does seem to help when i wrap something like a light blanket/towel around my chest though. Tommorow I plan to get a chest or lung x-ray - something that could determine if it could be an infection such as plurisy. Two months of doctor visits have led nowhere so far. Also if it helps to diagnose i am about 6 feet tall, 140 lbs and 23 yrs old. If anyone can throw any advice or ideas on if they think this sounds like plurisy or anything else and if you can offer any tips to treating this for now or what I could tell my doctor to look for would be really helpful. Also if anyone has had similar experiences. Any advice would be highly appreciated. I hope to figure out this thing soon once and for all. Thanks a lot for reading.

The same thing is happening to me ... can you help by telling me what happened after and how did you treat it ? cause you posted one year ago

hope every thing is fine now.

Thanks

I am going through the same thing right now. I have been to every specialist out there. No one seems to know what is going on. So upsetting!

I am having the same symptoms this has been going on since dec. 2, 2013. please help

I've had this most of my life, and it has gradually died away, but I am having it right now.  I am 20 currently.  I noticed it tends to happen when I drink a lot of pop.  When I cut down on pop, it disappears.