I recently lost my virginity last week, and ever since then I have not felt normal. I have had persistent gas and abdominal pain. Also bloating and irregular bowel movements that alternate between diarrhea and constipation. I get intense pain whenever I have to go to the bathroom now, which has never happened before. I used to have fairly regular bowel movements. My vagina was sore for a couple of days, but it doesn't hurt anymore. I have no problems urinating, we used protection and were very safe. 

It's normal for your vagina to be sore for a couple of days after losing your virginity. But these symptoms your having don't sound like their linked to you losing your virginity. I don't believe that any of them where cause from losing your virginity. But if you are concerned you should make a doctors appointment verry soon..hope i helped a little bit..good luck!