Hi, I had my gallbladder removed in september 2010.  At first after the surgery, everything happened that the Dr. said.  Diahrrea..... After about 3 months I had the worst gas pain I could remember.  Ever since then, I have had bouts of constipation, obviously diahrrea, gas pains on both my right and left sides, and I have developed a little pouchy gut as I have always been a small guy which was surprising.  Alot of times when I have diahrrea, constipation... and have a bowel movement, I still do not feel all the way evacuated.  Sometimes, I feel like when i'm urinating its not all coming out because it feels like I have some stool that is trying to come but cant.  I was wondering if anyone else had these problems?  The Dr. just put me on cholestyramine powder.  She said it binds the fats that your body cant break down.  The end result will be no diahrrea, normal gas and regular bowel movements.  I have been miserable for the last 3 yrs, and I hope that this will help.  Any responses would be greatly appreciated. 

Hi I have similar problems. Got my gallbladder taken out about 3 years ago everyone I eat I have to use the bathroom can't remember a normal bowel movement when I pre I almost always have a little poop come out cramps tired all the time and the weight gain is crazy. I have been getting heart burn a lot lately. Going for a colonoscopy next week.