Its been a few days since Ive lost my virginity (but have done it a few more times since then) and now I am having some brownish spotting/discharge. We used condoms everytime and they were up to date and did not break, plus we talked and i checked his body myself before we had intercourse. So is this discharge just blood from my hymen or what? Other than being a little sore, the actual discharge is not painfull, i just feel sore from the act (legs, back, etc.)

I have the same thing... and like, Idk, it hurts a lot. A little freaked out. Did it get any better?

yeah u had the same bronish discharge and im still having it and I lost my virginity about 3 days ago...................is it normal to still have it?

Yeah, I lost my virginity on Monday the 9th. &* I still have the same problem. and Im a tad bit freaked out =( HELPPPPPP.

totally normal after you lose your virginity
I had mine for about 4 days

there is something called implantation bleeding which occurs 5-12 days after the eggs been fertilized

i lost my virginity yesturday and my chery was popped but now i have liek a brownish discharge.. n the guy did not wear a condom, but he shoudl be fine no std's
and my vagina is a bit sore ..
im scared! is there anything wrong?

yeah,i lost my virginity like 3 weeks ago and i was supposed to start my period last week. But like 2 days ago i started have a little bit of brown discharge then yesterday it was blood, alot. Then it just stopped. So whats wrong, is that normal after losing your virginity? Im nervous. Am i pregnant?

i lost my virginity last tuesday didnt use protection but he pulled out before he cumed! two to three days later i had brownish pink doscharge so i went to the doctors as i thought i might of had chlamydia had that treated although i didnt have it.... still got pinky brown discharge, is this normal

GUYS! blood-stained discharge is completely normal after losing your virginity or having sex. For example:
1. Popping you hymen. (For some people, it can grow back and therefore "pop" again even after the first time having intercourse)
2. Friction. Not having enough lubrication.
3. Having rough sex.
All good examples that are NORMAL that can cause a a bit of bloody discharge.