I am a 31 year old male and for around 7 weeks i have been having a shooting pain in my right lower abdoman and in down my groin {around the underwear line}.
I went to my local AD {hospital} around 5 weeks ago and they checked my urine and also gave me n ultrasound as i thought it was my appendix.
They said it was not that or it was not a hurnia and that the pain must be mucsel related.
I also get the pain around my right side rib area and hip.
It is just worring me as i already suffer with anxiety and the more i think of this pain the worse it gets.
Please can someone let me know what it might be.
P.S. I have also {the last 2 days} have had a similer type of pain in my right testecal when i touch it}
Sorry 4got to mention my lower back has been out for a few months now and i also feel pain in my right hip.
Sometimes i get up in the morning and my back is that bad i need to sit on the bed to put my jocks on.
DOES ANYONE THINK THAT I NEED TO SEE A MYOPRACTOR AND COULD THIS BE BACK RELATED.
THANKS..