I've had a pain in my lower right rib for over a year now. It a constant pain that goes from my lower rib cage to my lower back. When I sit down I feel like something is poking me in my side and I have to adjust the way I sit because the pain is so unbearable. I have no other symptoms of anything though, this is the only pain i'm having. I've had an ultrasound done and i've been to the obgyn (female doctor) because I thought maybe it was a female problem, but none of these came out with anything wrong with me. Has anyone else ever experienced this type of rib pain before?

Hi I've actually been having the same pain for the past several days now. It is exactly the way you described it. It started when I woke up one morning 3 days ago with a dull pain in my lower right ribcage area. It then extended to my lower back on the right side. I have not been to a doctor so I have no idea what it is. Hopefully it was a muscle strain or something and will go away naturally.