Hello, I am not sure what is going on here and thought this may be the best forum to address my problem. 

It began one week ago as a dull pain in my lower right abdomen and general nausea with decreased appetite. Since it has spread to my genital region (above/behind right testicle) and into my flank and back under the right rib cage. I have not had a fever or vomiting. The pain is deep and dull/crampy in nature. I do feel some pressure when I urinate now in the area next to and above my genitals, and the side pain is stronger when standing. Tonight the groin pain has increased.

I went to the hospital on the 3rd day who did blood/urine work and a CT scan which showed no problems with kidneys, appendix and no UTI. Next day I saw my doctor for hernia and testicle check when the pain in that area increased, which was ok. He suspected constipation after reviewing hospital notes, and said to take laxatives and tylenol. I did so, however, the problem persists, and seems to be getting worse, or at least not going away.

Could what I am experiencing be simply constipation related? I would think it would move or subside if so? Has anyone else felt something similar? I am 32/m. 

The title should say right quadrant. Sorry about that.

Perhaps you should see a gastro intestinal doctor. I was diagnosed with diverticulitis last year and it can be very pain in the lower groin area. Don't fool with this it can lead to serious complications. Mine went undiagnosed by 3 doctors before they did a CAT scan on me.