Hello, So recently I would say about two weeks ago I started having pain on my left hip bone area and I only felt it while I was sleeping, especially sleeping on my left side, I feel a bit discomfort on my right side but very little pain, I can't tolerate sleeping on my left side so I sleep on my back. When I wake up in the morning my legs hurt sometimes and they feel soar or sometimes in pain. About 3 days ago I began to have pain in my lower abdomen area as well, but the pains on my lower left side. I went to my doctor and he told me I may have pulled a muscle and that's why my hip area hurts but after I saw my doctor I tarted having the pain in my lower abdomen area.. It's not continuous pain, I feel it mostly when I'm in bed. I have to sleep on my back otherwise I'm in great discomfort. So what's worrying me the most is the abdomen pain or should I say the pain in that area... Any idea what it could be...

my partner had this late last year he was checked  appendix and all but it did just turn out to be a pulled muscle it sounds odd and he said it didn't feel like it was a pulled muscle but it went away after a few weeks and all his test were clear. if you have stomach aches than i would be more concerned with your appendix. try a heat pack to help relax the area and try not to hurt the muscle more by exerting yourself