The ejaculation pain that I experience is different from others I read here. It happens only if I pump too hard or too forcefully during ejacualtion. And I would get a lingering painful sensation in the groin area. It is a dull kinda pain that usually lasts up to 15-20 minutes or so. I also get a full bladder sensation and the need to urinate. Because the flow is weak, I need to urinate at least twice and some sharp pain can occur during urination.
What could be wrong?

if you try to urinate while you have an erection it hurts because the opening to the uretha from the bladder closes up mainly so you're not pissing in the chick's vagina _-_

thats halarious although some girls urinate as the penis enters and some at the point of orgasm its ok if you can squirt but otherwise its a real pain

Hmm Well when i ejaculate I don't push it out or anything i just let it come out on its own i do understand what you mean about pissing two or more times but i get that after and it comes out in the same motion as my ejaculation but it squirts out a bit then just gos normal i do not know about the pain because ive never had any except i do get a head ache some times

I have this exact pain at the moment so I googled looking for a cause and found this. It only happens rarely and has been happening to me on and off for over a year (maybe up 10 ten times in total). Masturbation seems to be a trigger for it. The pain is severe to the extent that I have to move about and literally walk it off. It lasts up to 20 mins and fades away gradually. It seems to be in the groin region but is very hard to pinpoint. It feels like going to the toilet will fix the problem somehow but it never does. 
I am quite prone to stress related problems like hemorrhoids and psoriasis so maybe this is also similarly related? I am a 22 yr old male with no particular reason to be stressed out. I've no idea why I get these reactions but I've never been to a doctor about them. Hopefully this information will help diagnose the problem for others.