I have now for about two years had an irritating sensation en the prostate or near it. When ejaculating it doesn't hurt, but days after I feel a somewhat burning and/or pressuring/swollen sensation in the area whe the bladder and prostate is. It also burns slightly when urinating. Especially the first days.
If I don't masturbate og have sex for days, the irritation slowly declines day by day. If I ejaculate it all comes back. Also, the more I ejaculate the worse it gets.
Urination always provoke the irritation. So I don't do that much.
The odd thing is, that producing precum(the clear fluid), the irritation is almost instantly reduced. After urinating agian its all back.

A half full bladder is a bit reliefing and så is none movement and not sitting.

My PSA is fine and so is STD. No visible blood in seemen and the amount is ok. The pressure on the stream when urinating an ejaculating is also fine.

What can be wrong down there. It is really uncomfortable and depressing to live with. Please let me know what you think it might be and what I could do.

I can believe it I found someone with the same symptoms as me, exactly!!! But the thing is I'm a 29 year old woman and this has been happening for a few years and it always starts after ejaculation. - wish I knew what was causing this? Its really horrible I just wanaa enjoy mysely sexually with ouit this stupid irritation

This all sounds similar to a problem I am having. I notice the symptoms are much more intense with higher frequency (ejaculation). I have abstained for 3 weeks and noticably got better. Then I masturbated twice in 4 days and boom... the pressure and discomfort came right back. I have had this problem for about a year and a half now. It makes me very irritable and moody. I will give you the quick version of my 19 month treck (keep in mind I would masterbate/sex 2 to 4 times per week)...I went to my family practice, my uro, my procto, and my gastro Dr's. I was first told it was Prostatitus(May 08), put on 2 cycles of Cypro for 28days (3 weeks apart). Still had that urinary urge/pressure. Went to the uro and he prescribed 7 days of Levoquin, still same feeling. The doctor (uro) basically (not in so many words) told me I was a head case, and the way I was feeling was all in my head. Well the brusing/pressure I was encountering also felt like it may have been deep in my colon so I had a FLEX SIG done and nothing, nada, was found just a few roids. It was not until recently that I discovered (or think I discovered) that this problem was stemming from ejaculation. Now the problem I am having is... Do I ever have sex again? Masterbate? Will this ever go away, or will I always have to wait 2 or 3 weeks between my exploits? Since I think I have discovered the problem I have not gotten a professionals opinion. I am trying to abstain and wait it out a few weeks to see if I finally feel normal. This whole process has been hard for me and my family. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Hy, Im also having the same problem, Im a 24 year old man and I cant seem to go a day without going normal. Ive been on anti-biotics 5 months straight on 5 different anti-biotics. Doctors dont seem to know what or Why this problem is happening. If anyone finds out something or knows of any treatments to this problem plz e-mail me it will surely make my life more easy! please and thanks.

Hy im a 24 year old male Also suffering from the same issue, Ive been on anti-biotics for 5 months straight with 5 different types of pills. nothing worked, I found Advil helped reduce to swelling and allowed me to urinate better. It would seem kind of costly to take advil all my life and or prob not a healthy choice, it doesint work all the time depending on how severe the case is. If you find out if there is any treatments available let me know, Ive had a Cystoscopy and a prostate exam. and all say i have a nonbacterial prostatitis which im not a doctor but know one seems to know, there just all guessing. Let me know if anyone finds out anything it would help me out alot

If you've been diagnosed with CNBP, antibiotics won't work. In fact being on them for long periods of time will cause more health problems thatn anything else. I'm not a doctor, so please don't take this info without doing your own research. I have tendon issues and joint problems from being on cipro for almost a year. I did my own research and found info all over the internet and in journals stating that AB's don't work for this type of prostatitis. There isn't much know about it, but it's believed that it could be genetic in that maybe the urinary system is dysfunctional or diet related.

Honestly, i'm glad that I came upon this page. I thought that either I was crazy or my body was unique. I'm 43 now and am having a very bad bout with the exact symptoms mentioned above. My first issue was in college at age 20. Not knowing what it was, I delt with it for nine months and countless different antibiotics until the fourth urologist I went to, checked my prostate fluid and it came back infected. Since then, It will flare up on me once a year or so. The doctors treat it like a normal prostate infection but my symtoms are a different. I don't have problems urinating or any pain in my lower back. The main issue is the problem that comes a day or two after I have ejaculated. It will flare up and irritate my insides around my prostate and even into my penis for a day usually, then it settles back into my prostate area. And then it will slowly, get a little better but it may take a week and a half to calm down. By that time, I'm sexually "built up" again and needing to ejaculate. It's a viscious cycle. A few minutes of needed extasy for a week and a half of discomfort. Geez!!!!! What is this condition? I thought I was alone in it. Every urologist I have ever visited insist that ejaculating 2 or 3 times a week is actually GOOD for the prostate recovery, and God knows if still feels great at the time but the pleasure is starting to not be worth the pain. During the first few days after I ejaculate it can be so sensative and irritated in there that it will even cause diarhea sometime and that seems to only make it worse. It's the strangest thing because honestly, the symptoms change a little from day to day. On the first day I may feel irritation in my penis and the opening my even be red, by the time that calms down, the next coulple of days, it feels like my urinary track is infected. That will calm down and then my prostate feels inflamed and sensitive for days. I was on Bactrim DS for three weeks then Augmentin and now on Levaquin but I haven't noticed any improvement. Is there a prognosis for this condition or is it just a stran of Prostatis or Prostate Infection?

Now pleasure check out novel men’s health invention Generic Viagra for men's erectile dysfunction treatment can learn further about

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I'm all too familiar with this story. Same problem. I was put on Cipro, then took myself off of it when I found out it can cause spontaneous Achilles tendon ruptures, among other connective tissue problems. Got on Bactrim and either it helped or it was a coincidence, but my condition improved with lack of ejaculation. I'm now about 5 weeks into the anti-biotic regimen on which the doctor wants me to continue for another week - then see him. I was feeling pretty good so 2 days ago I decided to exercise my prostate and see what would happen. With ejaculation the pain returned a short time later. Just as before, the pains subside with time but return with ejaculation even after a couple of weeks of abstinence. I'm wondering if there were ever any bacterial infection at all, or if I can ever have a normal sex life again.

Please don't do it too much, it may affect your penis.... but for better sex and to spend great time on bed generic viagra is best.
You may feel excited after taking the soft pills, your penis will be erect for at least 3 hours and you will enjoy your sex to fullest........

I have many very similar symptoms, and I find that immediate urination after ejaculation helps somewhat to prevent urethral irritation. Personally, I have a partially calcified prostate (only a small amount smaller in diameter than a dime) cause by some virus or who-knows-what. This apparently causes me mild but chronic (non-bacterial) prostatitis (abbreviated as CNBP). The urologist told me after a prostate examination and urinalysis that I was partially calcified and that it seems to be causing what is called "interstitial cystitis" (IC).
I find that masturbating fairly frequently and always peeing asap after seems to make things better. I know there is a drug for IC called Elmiron, but I'm not sure what it will help. I have not tried it yet. Readers, please continue to post any useful info you may have.

Well lads, I have been dealing with this for the last 3-4 months and stumbled across the possibility that it could be a yeast infection. Men usually contract it through intercourse but it can come on simply due to diet. Unfortunately, antibiotics will make it much worse (as I have found when my doctor treated me for prostatitis even after I told him that I thought it was yeast). It continued to get worse until I stopped taking the antibiotics and only flares up now 1-2 days after ejaculation. I have been told to try eating lots of probiotic yogurt (without sugar added) and take acidophollus supplements. I will post my results after I try it... hopefully this will work!!!!

Apart from the guest who recommended a yeast issue, has anyone else had it confirmed what the problem is and how to solve it ?? Peter in Nairobi.

Hi all,

I've had this problem for ages. I'm so glad that i didn't give up searching for men with the same problem as me. I thought i was the only bloke that got pain after ejaculation that lasted longer than a few hours. If i masturbate, i can be sore for a week, or longer. I had a really bad flare up after an ejac in August. Its been so bad that i've only just plucked up the courage to masturbate again. This isn't the norm for me, usually, if i leave off it for a week or so, then it is settled down enough. I've had numerous treatments, none of which worked, and they've come to the conclusion that i don't have an infection. someone in a previous post summed up my symtoms. Burning/bruised/sore feeling in prostate area and rectum. Its so depressing to live with this... If anyone would like to correspond with me, and share their story, treatments, progress (if any), then i would be glad to. Just leave a message on here and we can get in touch. I'm 49 btw.

Chacal,

I also have rectal soreness, sensations. What kind of issues are you having? I have been dealing with this for six months now with no help from doctors. It is sad out there! I would like to share with you.