Hi the problem I have is that i sometimes have a very mild burning pain in the end on the inside of my penis after ejaculation or urinating - it's sort of the tip of penis burning. Its not always there but even then i kinda feel like something is wrong. There is no swelling or redness and nothing visibly wrong. It is a very mild pain although in the shower the other day i did squeeze my penis and the pain was sharper and more intense for about 20/30 seconds. Im confident its not an STD as ive not had sex for 18 months and even then i used protection. I do masturbate a lot often 3/4times a day is this to excessive?? I am currently taking glucosamine sulphte tablets so i dont know if it could be sugar related? ive been taking them for 2 weeks but honestly cant remember if this is when my discomfort started. Is this something i should be worried about or will it go away???? Any advice would be very much appreciated as my mind tends to work overtime on these things! Ive been to the doctor recently about different issue, tense muscles in my neck and back hence the glucosamine, so am reluctant to go again because of looking like a hypochondreact!!!

thank you for your post im 14 and have the same problem i search the internet for a whole month and this is the best info i found i was to ashamed to go to a doctor

I too have started taking glucosamine and have the same pain at tip!!
I also have many tension muscles and joint pains in elbows, wrists, shoulders, neck etc.
the pain appears to be getting worse and my guess is prostatitis. In any case, I will see doc soon and will stop taking the gluco immedieatly!

How you feeling now?

I have intence burning in my penis, especially the tip and my feet and ankles during ejaculation. I do not have any disease. I have seen 10-12 doctors without results. I am 71 and I guess they think I should just write off my sex life. I also suffer fron ED and the pills are only moderatly helpfull. I am lucky to have a helpfull wife.
JANGeo

I have been taking glusomine for a long time, probably as long as I have had the problem. You know I will stop and let you know in a few weeks if the problem gets better.
JANGEO

To Guest

NEVER be ashamed to see a Doctor all young and some older men and women masterbate. It is a normal body function.

I happen to have the same symptoms as you and am hoping to find out what it is soon. I'm calling to make an appointment with my doctor and will let you know of the results afterwards.

I seem to have the same symptoms also, but mine came right after passing two kidney stones in the same week? So I was unsure if that is what caused the pain. My pain comes right at the start of urinating goes away during the pee and then comes back for just a second or two once i'm done.. have not been taking any glucosamine that I know of though, unless there is some in Hydrocodone cause thats what the doc gave me for the kidney stones..

Well, for the person who had the pain after passing the stones, I think that it was just from the trauma of passing the stone and since urine is a little acidic and slightly hot, it will burn each time you urinate for about 2 weeks or so.

For the younger fellows with pain at the penis tip on ejaculation and urination every now and then, I think you may have something known as PROSTATITIS. for some persons it is due to an infection, or because you are having a lot of sex (masturbating 4 times a day) or just having sex to roughly.

For the older gentleman (71) with the same problem, if you also have to wait long in the front of the toilet to urine or find you wet yourself b4 you reach the toilet or other problems when it comes to urinating like going frequently. If these or any of them are happening then you should see your doctor and get your prostate checked as you may have something known as Benign Prostatic Hypretrophy.

I had the same problem where I had a burning sensation at the tip of my penis after ejac.
My problem was that I used to arouse only the tip of my penis and when I ejac, I would use the foreskin to block the semen from going everywhere. Blocking with the foreskin is fine but I was not leaving enough space between the tip and the foreskin.

I've... Um... Got the same problem, when ever I ejaculate afterwords it burns a little bit and when I go pee occasionally it burns too... I also pee to the left or right sometimes, mostly the left though especially when I'm starting and finishing when I'm not urinating so fast. I don't know if that's related to the burning sensation I'm having, and I was wondering if anyone can help tell me what's wrong. I'm 17 almost 18 so when I'm 18 I'll go to the doctor myself without my mother, cause I don't want her finding out... Something embarrassing that I wish didn't happen... So can someone give me any ideas of what's wrong? Please?

This has happened to me for the past 30 years. Occasionally after ejaculation I would experience an urgent need to urinate and have a burning sensation in my penis. This would be followed by another urgent need to urinate (burning) within the next few minutes. I always thought it was due to my restricting ejaculation during masturbation.

To the person about to turn 18... Do not wait to see a doctor. When I was 14/15 I started noticing a slight burn during urination. I was so terrified that it was an STD and did not want to say anything to my pediatrician with my mother present. I waited till I turned 18 and had my own doctor. Come to find out I did not have an STD, but a bacterial infection. This infection caused damage to my testicles and I now am subject to some moderate to intense pains at both the tip of my penis (not when peeing) and a squeezing pain in my right testicle. Doc says that this will be a recurrent thing for me and I get put on antibiotics anytime it gets to be too much and that helps for a while, but pain inevitably will return. Don't wait to see your doc as you may cause incorrectable damage. You can get infections without having sex. My infection had nothing to do with sex, yet I was still worried about it being an StD and decided I would wait. Do yourself a fafvor and bring it up to your doctor the next time you are there. Doc will probably have your parents leave the room and then question you and examine you.

OK, so, are there going to be any answers? I dont feel comfortable talking about my penis with a bunch of other guys...

has anyone found an answer to these questions please i need to really know

i have had these symptoms too. the only way i found to ease it(other than wait it out) is to run hot water all around my penis.make sure it is not too hot, just hot enough to expand/open you pores. try and get the water into you urethra(the hole) and then shake it out. after a few minutes it feels a lot better. im not sure why it feels this happens but my theory is that the semen has accumulated in the urethra which causes irritation. i don't know if it work for others but i know that this washing technique works for me.