I am a 17 year old male and I was wondering why I sometimes involuntarily urinate when the head of my penis is stimulated. I am thinking of penile hypersensitivity although there is no pain or irritation just feels a bit sensitive. This is more common after ejaculation but if i retract my foreskin and rub the head of my penis i will normally involuntarily urinate. i have watched porn movies where the girl gives oral sex or hand jobs where there is full stimulating of the head of the penis without the use of the foreskin and there seemed to be no discomfort but this would definitely be too sensitive for me. I just want to know is this in any way common or nothing to worry about.

Oh, and before you say it could be a STD you should know that i have had this sensitivity from before any sexual activity with anyone.

So if you know anything or have any information that could be helpful PLEASE reply,
thanks for listening

From what you've said it sounds like it's just related to the sensitivity. Since you have foreskin, it indicates to me that the sensitivity causes you to urinate and I don't think that there's going to be much you can do to treat it, other than to warn a partner not to stimulate the head of your penis too much. Does that make sense? I hope that this helps.

Hey PdaMh12,

Just wanted to let you know that I also have this problem. Anytime I stimulate the glans I can't help but urinate. Any progress on your part?

I also have this problem too. Have to say, I'm rather worried about it haha! I've recently been circumcised and that's when I noticed but I'm pretty sure I would have been the same before. I asked my urologist about it who said he'd never heard of this which, as I'm sure you can imagine, I was disappointed to hear. Perhaps it will disappear with time.. I really hope so!
Best of luck finding a solution man. Hopefully it doesn't cause you any problems :)

i have the same problem i think right after i ejaculate if i keep rubbing the head of my penis it feels like i want to come again but it shoots out urine and shoots out hard its probably caus the penis head is to sensitive i think its becaous we are not having enough sex maybe if we have a lot of sex and alot of stimulation on the head with time the it will get use to it and become more less sensitive

Its not urine, its prostatic fluid, which is partly what makes up seminal fluids. What's happening is the male version of when a woman squirts. It can also be achieved through prostate stimulation via the rectum, altho I can't say id suggest that, when it can be done so much easier by head stimulation :)

Hey man, just wondering if you have had any progress? Has the sensitivity decreased at all? I am considering circumcision, but my biggest fear is that it won't make a difference (the circumcision is actually for another problem, but I feel that it could help with this problem too).

Get Fleshlight......any series...and use it 5-6 times in a week.....you will get rid of this stimulating problem as your penis will get used to it...cheers...give it a try.it worked for me.

I've had the same issue since I was 16 and have had plenty of partners since then one of which thought it was funny to force me to urinate in the shower after sex by rubbing my head. If I understand correctly, when you rub the head, it feels like you lose complete control over the muscle that normally would prevent you from urinating (Like when your bladder is completely full). Continued stimulation causes it to leak out even though you are trying to focus on not doing so. This is not pre ejaculation, or G-spot. Simply, the stimulation is so intense, you lose control over your bladder. It's nothing to worry about sexually as long as you know when to stop. 

Yes that's exactly how it feels. For me it's worrying because I can't really enjoy sex. Does it ever get less intense?

Not really, you just have to avoid it or practice desensitizing it. Condoms are a good means for doing that. But frankly it's just trial and error. Don't think about it too much, that just makes it worse. Just find what you like and practice that. Women will understand, as long as you're honest with them. How could she be offended if you tell her, "Hey just fair warning, my head is ultra sensitive so if you play with it the wrong way I'll legitimately piss on you, I don't want that to happen so just letting you know".

I'm almost 37 now, I've had this since I was a teenager and was masterbating by myself. I've never viewed it as a problem. Instead, it actually felt GOOD to ejaculate, and THEN further stimulate my head to "relax" anything else left after. Peeing after sex has always felt great, and I'm not embarrased by it, I'm proud I get an extra "relief" or "jolt" from it. After actual intercourse I simply get up and go to the bathroom and wait until the pee comes. The moment of peeing right after ejactulating is soooo relieving! Masterbating in the shower just allows me to do this sooner after ejaculation AND easier.

Let me tell you a sex secret a lot of people won't bother to mention. Later in life (after your mid-20's, no one lays around in bed "enjoying" the afterglow - like in the movies. That's horse c**p. What REALLY happens is people have sex, wipe with tissues, and run to the bathroom to pee (women too) and clean up further there (maybe not so much in the beginning of a new relationship because you're not quite comfortable enough yet with a new person, but DEFINITELY after you've been with someone LONG TERM, this is the NORM). 

I found this site & post because I just did my occasional ejaculation in the shower, followed by allowing the shower head to hit the tip of my penis to further "relax" and let anything more out and wondered, "How many other people experience this?"My best guess of what is going on is that stimulating your penis head relaxes the sphincter (muscle that allows you to hold back your pee/semen) to the point that more of whatever can flow outward. Instead of worrying about it, learn to love it, enjoy it, and go to the bathroom when you need to. Everyone's penis is extremely sensitive immediately after ejaculation! The muscle relaxation here is much like during the act of sex itself. Think for a minute... You're in the middle of coitus really going at it - ALMOST ALL of your muscles at this point are STRESSED, FLEXED, and maybe even in use. After ejactulation, it's almost as if every muscle could go completely limp with relaxation. Sometimes you could just lay there perfectly still in awe. Tense, then relaxed. It's my believe that stimulating the penis head after ejaculation just furthers this process, but very specific to that region.

Again - don't fight it. Embrace it and enjoy the relaxing feeling that comes with it. Ahhhh!  :)  Also, if you find the right partner in life, you won't have to worry about feeling embarrased about this! You can come right out with it and say, "Wow, you know what I just felt!?"

I agree with you 100%..
I'm around your age too..
Just like to add..
It feel so good!! :)

I have a similar situation. If I stoke my penis head, I get a tingling sensation. I feel like I could urinate (or sometimes ejaculate). It feels like urine is about to come out. So I stop it, I mean I try to stop from urinating. And I definitely stop touching my glans. This is usually while I am still soft or just semi hard. The feeling that I have to urinate goes away once I am fully erect.

After I ejaculate, if I stroke the glans the same feelings return. Sometimes I will get an intense feeling in the glans and down the sides of my shaft. I feel like I will ejaculate again or that I have to urinate soon. So I will usually do one or the other (urinate or masturbate again). Daaave

Guys,

This is a still-little-known phenomenon which is best referred to as "Male Squirting".  There's very little discussion about the topic, and, when you do find a site discussing it, there'll be scientists who dispute it, saying there's no "medical evidence".  Well, my take on it it that there's no medical evidence because the topic hasn't been adequately researched!

For those unsure, try smelling or tasting it.  It smells and (apparently) tastes VERY similar to the liquid emitted during female squirting (also referred to as female ejaculation).  It is NOT urine, although may have a slight musty smell (urea?).

My wife squirts and I have recently discovered "male squirting".  I can certainly concur that the smell is similar (haven't tasted both yet)!  Also, I'm no "spring chicken" anymore - I do not urinate with anywhere near the force that I "squirt" with.  Also, as others have similarly confirmed, one can squirt often significant amounts very soon after actually urinating.  i.e. Urinate before sex, ejaculate soon(ish) afterwards (all jokes aside), then squirt with vigour.  Some guys also have reported actually urinating not long after squirting, after returning to a more flaccid state.  I recall one of the first things i learned about male sexuality - we're not supposed to be able to urinate while in the act of sex!  

Anyway, look it up and you'll find a few sites explaining how to do it - it's exactly as previously described here.  i.e. ONLY stimulate the tip/glans.  Apparently it can be achieved before ejaculation, which then means you can do it again and again (just keep your water level up) until you actually ejaculate (semen).  This  is apparently more difficult to achieve though (I haven't been able to do it ... yet), compared with stimulating the penis tip only moments after actual ejaculation.

I've also read (only) a few articles about how men can squirt after anal orgasm.  Evidently this also does not involve semen ejaculation (although ejaculation can occur with prostate stimulation), with the fluid emitted being described exactly the same as in this discussion.

It seems that male squirting, especially after ejaculation, is more of a big thing in Japan.  

I look forward to hearing some more comments from you folks out there.  I still can't understand why it's so little-known.  Sure, the penis tip/glans/head is VERY sensitive immediately after ejaculation, which is probably why most guys recoil from vigorous stimulation at this point.  But if you "push through it", from my experience at least, it's not an intensity which is unbearable, nor does it last long before the sensations change to a more pleasant feeling, resulting in the feeling of needing to urinate.  As you'll see from the few sites out there which explain how to do this, MAKE SURE you do not clench, but instead relax and ALLOW the urge to urinate to continue.  If anything, PUSH IT OUT, but be relaxed.  The end feeling, after squirting, is more of a full-body relaxation, not dissimilar to female "full body" orgasm achieved via G-Sport orgasm and/or squirting.  Highly desirable, in my opinion.

Oh, and on the topic of "logistics", look up "Liberator Throe".  Then buy 2 of them.  They're not cheap but they'll probably last you a lifetime.  They're probably the best sex-related purchase my wife and I have ever bought.  At the end of your fun, simply roll/fold it into a bundle with any used toys/cloths/tissues etc safely within.  Quickly and neatly dealt with at the time, and not something kids are likely to snoop around with in the morning.  Then deal with all of it in the morning, while you relax in your clean dry bed, just moments after getting "down and dirty" (and wet)!!  These things seriously hold a LOT of fluid and wash so easily.

Without wanting to sound too arrogant, I await your thanks!!!  Have fun.  (I think it's fantastic that we're STILL learning things about our bodies - things which are pleasurable too.  On that note, look up "pegging".  I'm still only in the research stage there, but I like the idea of being able to achieve more of a "full body orgasm", much like women do.  Then be able to do it again ... multiple times ... with no refractory period.)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use