I have been having pain in upper part of my stomach just below the rib cage on the left side. It is usually when I move and it is on and off. It is a dull pain that can be felt usually when I move. This is not the first time I have this pain, but I didn’t ask for a help. I was wondering has anyone else experienced this.

I’ve been suffering from pain in stomach in area under the rib. It feels like there's something inside that shouldn't be. Reading the symptoms from other people and doing a bit of research on the internet I believe it may be gastritis. I am taking ranitidine which helps a little, but I'm going to go back to the doctor this week to get it investigated further.

I have been having pain in upper part of my stomach just below the rib cage on the left side. It is usually when I move and it is on and off. It is a dull pain that can be felt usually when I move.