okay, so for a while now i have had pain in my penis. at first it was dull and when i was urinating, but now it is worse and usually all the time. i had a few std tests, all came out negative. i did not test for hiv, simply because it didnt seem like something i would have caught and the doctor did not seem to recommend going all out. i am now worried. i am seeing a slow drip of white cloudy liquid out of my penis, and an overall cloudiness when i urinate. i have also been feeling leg pains, it seems like burning in the joint in my hip. things are getting weird. what looks like blood blisters on the same area on the other leg are appearing. the pain is mostly at the base, the tip, and the area between my anus and scrotum. it feels most certainly like it is in my urethra. the pain is getting worse and i cant get a diagnosis. let me know if this strikes anyone as an HIV infection, a UTI, or something else. it seems to me like i have urethritis, cloudy lquid when urinating, nausea, things of that nature. what can be done about the pain? PLEASE HELP

You were tested for STD's, how about a UTI?

From your description I think you may have a urinary tract infection or a bladder infection or both. You may have urethritis too.

You need to have your doctor test your urine. Did they culture the "white cloudy liquid?"

Do you have a fever, even a slight fever?

Please get it checked. Post back and let us know how you're doing?

I have been experiencing some of the similar symptoms I went to the emergency room they gave me a HIV test which came back negative and I took STD test also ...I have no discharge ...my pee is strong and firm ...no cloudy urine or odor ...I have just this pain ...also when I drink plenty of water the pain subsides. Also when I take a hot bath or shower no pain ...what could this be