Is that Having Trichomonas vaginalis means may get hiv...

Hey rrrrr, I believe I responded to your other post did you get it?..... having trich doesn't cause hiv. If your partner only has trich and not hiv then no you will not get hiv however if he/she has both then it is possible to get both trich and hiv. I hope this helps

Hi biomajor...thanks for the replay.......i have taken treatment for Trichomonas vaginalis but again they said i have another infection utheritisis.....and i made hiv test also it came negative.....but doctor said you have to wait 6 months to know perfectly that i have hiv.is that true,is that hiv test i made now is no use...i had sex with w**** 3 months ago with my friend.....he went first then me...but he is ok....

I am feared because i have got another infection......is it risk....i have already taking treatment for infections from 10 days....but still i have vomiting sensation ...urge to urine..white discharge from penis..stomach ache at night....why my penis hanging like a thread..it is not come to hard shape even if try to mastrubate......is their any problem....

Sorry yar that is urethritis infection...not utheritisis

Doctor said i have another infection urethritis..but why i have vomiting sensation and stomach ache and burning sensation ..more at night or early morning...

Is that true .doctor said i have to wait another 3 months to make hiv test to perfectly know but it had sex 3 monthd ago with w**** with my friend ...i went to test now and its came negetive......is this test now i made is no use....is thier chance of test coming +ve after next 3 months.

hey rrrrr,
So urethritid simply meand inflamation of the urethra. It can be caused by trich or another pathogen like gonorrhea or chlamydia. As for the HIV test. The reason he wants you to get rechecked because it can take up to 6months for the virus to multiply enough for the blood test to show positive. So if you have sex and get tested a few weeks or monts lateryou may not show up so that's why you need to wait 6months from the last time you had sex with the person who you think may have beeen infectrd with HIV.....DOES THIS MAKE SENSE

Hi Biomajor,
Thanks for the replay....
I have taken treatment for Trichomonas vaginalis and again i made urine test( culture and sensitivity) the report came normal....but still i have swollen penis, itching in penis, discharge from penis, burning sensation while urinate, vomiting sensation, abdominal and elbow pain......what is the reason.

And also my urine smells bad and yellow in colour.

Ia the swelling in the penis noticable? Urethritis is most likly due to damage to the cells in ur urethra from the trich. I don't know if ur elbow has anything to do with ur infection... I would say no.... andthe vomitting.. when do you get that sensation? Everything else are side effects from the trich infection

Vomiting sension is at nigh,after meal and erly morning...i have made urine test the report came normal....but why i still have this problems especially itching inside penis,
swollen penis, discharge from penis,......is that getting infected with one after another infection means i have developing stages of hiv.......i am so feared biomajor.....plz help me out....

When i squeez my penis a drop of white fluid comes out....and itching inside so irritating...with abdominal and side pain..

What are these early symptoms thahmake you think you have hiv? Ey again.... what medicine have you been taking and for how long again? I think that the itching is because your penis is still healing... without looking at the white discharge under a microscope and culturing the discharge I can't tell you for sure what that is....

Becauase this symptomps all under acute hiv symptoms.....so i feared a lot....they give 5 days drips( with antibiotic ), medicine tab azitral 500,tab cifran 500,tab ondanbic (taking from 10 days)...already 15 days.....someone one said that in hiv early stages i will get one after another infections.....is that true....what about my urinalysis report ..it comes normal..is that means i dont have any infection....if i have urethritis then what will come in my urine report.....help me ...