Okay..

This is a long one so please read to the full.

At the time I hit puberty, I was 10 years of age. Let me start to say I DID NOT HAVE SEX UNTIL I WAS 18. When I found out about masturbating, I did that QUITE a lot. A few months later after puberty, all of a sudden I would start peeing, then I would say 6 seconds into peeing i would pee PURE WHITE. I am talking, WHITE AS A WHITE crayon.

I knew this wasn't an STD in my life since I HAVE THIS SAME PROBLEM since I was 10 and did not have sex until 18.

Now if I stopped peeing when it was still white. 10 seconds later all of a sudden a RAZOR SHARP BURNING PAIN would happen right at the top of the had of my penis. It felt like something was cutting me inside the head, and the pain and burning was so bad I could not sit down, i would have to stand up and just walk the pain off, sometimes for 30 minutes. I would then CONSTANTLY be going to the bathroom to pee, and it would pee normal but in VERY little spirts and still be burning. After about 30 minutes the pain would subside. Buyt sometimes linger for DAYS. Then ALL OF A SUDDEn, it would be gone. For weeks, months. Then randomly come back.

I am 22 years old now, married and have constant sex. I still have the same problem, I have been to TWO uralogists. They stuck a probe up my penis, he found NO scar tissue. They even did a catscan on my KIDNEYS and BLADDER, BUT NOTHING WAS FOUND. I still have this same problem
and it happens randomly during the week or month and the pain is ALWAYS excursiating.

It is driving me crazy, and now new problem comes up every once in awhile, after Ejaculating SOMETIMES i get a pain in my abdomin. Also when I ejaculate I don't really ejaculate fully, no matter how aroused I am I still have to basically squeeze the excess ejaculatory out of my penis.

Can someone please tell me what the heck is going on with me.

I have the EXACT same problem ... sometimes it doesnt happen for Weeks or Months

Does anyone know what it is? :-(

it might be chlorine. i sometimes have this problem but i realized it only happened when i got out of a pool. i dont know if its the same for you though.

I have the same thing but it's not white. Other than that I have the exact same thing

I am 34 year old male from Canada who has had the same problem since I was 16 years old and started having this problem long before I had sex. I have been tested for Chlamydia and all kinds of other STD’s and nada.

For me I first start to pee normally, then it turns to cloudy then starts to hurt like hell, then sometimes it gets thick and chunky and feels like my urethra has been stretched and as if someone is sticking a hot knife into my penis. I then have to sit there on the toilet going between standing up and sitting down to get rid of all the chunks and cloudy material and pee a little here and a little there until the pain subsides finally and sometimes this can take up to an hour or more, just sitting there because i cannot move.

It's frustrating and has interfered greatly with my work, social life and school life growing up and no one seems to know what is going on!!!

For me, I have found however through experimentation, which it seems to happen when I am either sweaty or dirty down there or it is very moist and cannot breathe in my pants all day. It is random and could be months before i have another episode or it could be 2 weeks in a row on random days.

Solution: I notice (this applies specifically to me.) that if I have a shower daily, change my underwear twice a day and keep my penis dry that I have been able to control how frequently I get this problem. This always happens when it is hot and moist in my pants and dirty (Just from daily activities.)

I just want people to know out there that they are not alone whether they are male and or female in their plight. I hope that some doctor will look at these blogs and postings and dedicate time and study to finding out what causes this as for me it seems to be the heat, moisture and type of underwear I wear (The material!).

Keep posting someone will find out what is going on someday! I hope this also offered some insight and recommendations on experimentation.

I have had this exact same problem. It is very frustrating because the symptoms don't last any longer than 24 hours... which is just enough time for me to make a doctor's appointment, but by the time I'm being checked out, it's gone. It has been coming and going, most frequently in the colder months since I was in my mid-teens. I'm 25 now and it is still the same. Doctors have not yet been able to provide a diagnosis except that it may be an infection.

Last night, it affected me badly. I always feel the overwhelming urge to empty my bowels soon after and this actually provides some relief (except for the sharp pains in the meantime). I also noticed that the pain prompts a half-mast, erratic erection which lasts for 15 minutes or so during which time the white cloudy urine continues to seep out (very slowly). After urinating, there is a strong pain inside the entire shaft of my penis when I squeeze it which subsides after about 20 minutes. What concerned me most last night was after emptying my bowels, there was blood in the toilet bowl... this has never happened before.

I agree with the previous suggestion of ensuring the penis is kept dry. I have always showered regularly and worn clean clothes but the tendency of infections to form in moist environments would make sense since personally, the occurrences of these experiences are far more frequent in the extremes of weather (cold or hot).

P.S. I haven't noticed any link between diet and these occurrences, nor exposure to chlorinated water.

Hi, I am almost a doctor (a medical student atm)

Burning Urination: UTI (urinary tract infection)... you would just treat that with some antibiotics (Bactrim or Cipro)

Urinating pure white (and having it happen since puberty):
-probably left-over ejaculate.... possibly nervous system problem? (theories that it can be caused by excessive masturbation)
-possible structural defects allowing semen in urine (probably not true) since you already have seen a urologist.

I also have suffered from this problem for 3 years and these ideas are definatly not the case. There is no trend in masturbation and the problem occuring. There is definatly something else going on here, but no urologist or doctor can figure out what it is.

I am a 21 year old male virgin so like the others I can confirm this is not an STI.

To the one who was having problems with the cloudy urine being more solid, this is probably a yeast infection (these can take place in men too). I am looking into taking medication for a yeast infection to see if this has any effect on the problem. If I do so, my findings will be posted here at a later date.

I have the same problem. Happens mostly days after ejaculation. I hope somebody finds out what the condition is

I also have this problem, its the first time though!
Hopefully somebody finds out the problem...

Have the same thing twenty years old.

The tip burns, the right ball aches after this time. (Just happened, so that is why I looked, found this.) Checked self for anything odd, found nothing.

From my experiences with it, only happens after constantly not masturbating. (Like doing it once a day and then stopping.) In my opinion, I think it is ejaculation. Semen doesn't mix with water well, and the stuff coming out looks like it is not mixing well with the water.

My only question is, why the hell does it burn?

For the past 2 years I have experienced the same infrequent but recurrent symptoms as listed by many of you: Cloudy urine subsequently followed by pain in the tip of the penis that subsides with further urination or waiting around 30 minutes. All STD tests came back negative, but a urine sample of the cloudy discharge found crystals in the urine. After consulting a knowledgeable urologist and a brief examination of my prostate, he determined the cause to be CHRONIC BACTERIAL PROSTATITIS. I am undergoing treatment now and am expected to make a full recovery with no deleterious side effects. Hope this helps and good luck.

it started this morning, nd ever since i try putting off going for a wee. its mostly fine when i pee, but after i have the worst burning/sharp pain where i pee. and it carries on up to my bladder. i dont know whats causing it or why it is, but i want to find out what it is so then i can get it treated. please help?

i also have the same problem only sometimes not all the time havent seen it happen for 2 months and it happened again

Same thing.it happens to be only after sex or ejaculation but not all da time.its more fregent if im drinking alcohol or realy tired.i think the white pee is left over come.iv had it also b4 i started having sex and it can be very frighting not knowing what it is