I am 17 years old and sexually active. My boyfriend and I have sex whenever we feel like it, almost everyday. Lately, for about 2 weeks, we haven't had sex because it hurts me. Everytime he goes in, a little bit or the whole way, it feels like as if he's hitting something in me and it causes pain. This has never happened before. Plus, sometimes, the skin between my vagina and anus feels like its gonna rip apart. My boyfriend and I were both virgins before we had our first time together so I'm pretty sure we dont have STD. PLEASE HELP!! This is affecting my sex life badd.

Hello. I went through the same situation. Turns out that I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is the most common hormonal disorder among women of reproductive age. The name of the condition comes from the appearance of the ovaries in most, but not all, women with the disorder — enlarged and containing numerous small cysts located along the outer edge of each ovary (polycystic appearance).The exact cause of polycystic ovary syndrome is unknown. This could be the cause of painful intercourse. Your doctor can give you a definite diagnosis.

I have the same problem, it started when i went on the pill( apprently that irritates it) Ive just had an ultra sound and they now this i have polycystic
its orrible but atleast i can treat it now!