yesterday i had done sex with my boyfriend. when i came at home .I saw i had swelling on my private part nd blooding also.I was shocked.now blooding is not stop what can i do i am worried about it. pls help me

If bleeding and swelling does not subside, try to reach your gynaecologist. Prolonged bleeding and pain may indicate an UTI or an STD of some kind.

now swelling is not in my private part .but i have blood in thr same.it is not stopping. what can i do.

pls ry me ASAP

what can i do for stop this blood.I am very worried about it. Please help me

First, try your best to keep your calm. Stress could increase the bleeding (it also could have been the reason behind it). Prolonged vaginal bleeding while not on the period might have many possible causes. By itself, it does not necessarily indicate a serious condition. It's good that there is no swelling. But still, I cannot stress enough that you should see a doctor. What could be the case, according to WebMd: Ovulation can cause mid-cycle bleeding. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a hormone imbalance that interferes with normal ovulation and can cause abnormal bleeding. Medicines, such as birth control pills, sometimes cause abnormal vaginal bleeding. You may have minor bleeding between periods during the first few months if you have recently started using birth control pills. You also may have bleeding if you do not take your pills at a regular time each day. An intrauterine device (IUD) also may increase your chances of spotting or heavy periods. Infection of the pelvic organs (vagina, cervix, uterus, fallopian tubes, or ovaries) may cause vaginal bleeding, especially after intercourse or douching. Sexually transmitted infections (STIs) are often the cause of infections. Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) causes inflammation or infection of the uterus, fallopian tubes, or ovaries, which can cause abnormal bleeding. Use a pad or a sanitary towel to absorb blood and call your gynaecology for an appointment as soon as possible(do not use a tampon if you suspect a more serious cause for your bleeding!). If you experience pain, dizziness, fatigue, or fever in addition to abnormal vaginal bleeding, seek medical help immediately. Take care!