hi! im 25 and i have a kid 3 yrs old now i wish to concieve and im trying since 1 year . last month my doctor told me that im suffering from polysystic ovarian syndrome i have to controll alot on eating . if i eat creamy and cheezy things for 2 days my weight shoots up 4 pounds and it take sme weeks to loose . extra hairs on my face have started growing and my chin area gets dark. i walk 2 times a day 45 mins . what do i do to concieve

I have one polycystic ovary and I do have problems with periods but I don’t have hormonal problems to get the hairs and weight gain. I have been on the birth control pills to try to fix this and it’s been a real nightmare. I suffered through every single side effect one could suffer from bc pills.
A few days ago I spoke with this woman who does acupuncture and she told me she could fix my problem, treat the PCOS, clear my face from acne and make me get my period. I heard that she made a woman get pregnant who suffered from PCOS and couldn’t get pregnant for 2 years. So, instead of going through troubles with the synthetic hormones why not try with acupuncture?

There is no cure and they are not sure what causes it. I have had PCOS for many years and have not had a period on my own since I was 15. I have found a support site that is helpful. Many women have had children even with PCOS. I however amnot one of them but I hope someday to share that joy. Here is the link to the website http://www.soulcysters.net/index.php

It may seem like there is no cure for polycystic ovaries but with the proper nutrition and vitamins it will help. For one thing I have it and a leading cause of mine was that my adrenals were out. So, I cut out sugar completely from my diet and coffee as they mess up the adrenals even more. I also take a B-Complex vitamin along with extra B-5 (panothenic acid) both of which help the endocrine system. Also I have taken potassium as well and drinking a lot of water. The ovaries and the rest of the endocrine system tie in together. The food I am eating are organic especially the meats. The hormones they pump into animals and pesticides used on fruits and vegetables seem to have an effect on women's reproductive system.

I am getting my period monthly now and the pain is gone from the side where my ovary was infected. All it is is just mucous collect around the ovary due to an infection. But this is my experience and doesn't necessarily means everyone has this too and this will work but nutritionally it'll help the body.

Talk to your doctor about Metformin. It helped me lose a lot of weight and helped my overall health in the last time I was on it.