Can all of the symptoms of pregnancy be present from a large ovarian cyst? Does anyone know?

Also, several years ago I was diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian syndrome. I had surgery to remove about 15 cysts on one ovary and about 30 on the other one. One ovary they actually removed about 3/4 of and up until several months ago I've never had any symptoms.

Now I find that I am having all the symptoms of being pregnant and I know for certain that I am not. I'm wondering...any know if this could be a cyst and why do they tell me now that I 'no longer' have PCOS ?

yes u can get semptoms of pregnacy with Polycystic Ovarian syndrome and if Polycystic Ovarian syndrome runs in the famiely u will still get Polycystic Ovarian syndrome whather or not u have and operation because of its genitick desieas it will always came back i now this from exsperance because ive had it since i was 16 and still have no children but i do get the symptoms of pregnancy dew to this desieas.